1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

fap challenge

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by XDsteven, Feb 28, 2014.

1. XDsteven

XDsteven New Fapstronaut

I started 8days ago abstaining from M, not knowing about the fap challenge Ive watched some P throughout the 8days but today that I found the challenge and really looked into it, seeing that for most guys it gives more energy, and more self confidence, and also more presence with people. And so I begin today challenging myself, because I dont think ive gone more than 7days not masturbating everr, and I have been living for the past 9 months without focus, purpose, and motivation to actually set goals for myself, ive felt almost at border of deppression, because it leaves me angry and has affected my social skills with people, Hopefully I can endure a month and then continue from there, but I want to see the actual change in my mindset. Power to everybody continuing to abstain.

2. pls_end_this

pls_end_this Fapstronaut

welcome steven,
    there's tons of resources and support here to help you with your nofap journey.
    just the fact that you are here posting is a big step towards reclaiming your focus, purpose and motivation.
    stay strong

3. XDsteven

XDsteven New Fapstronaut

Thanks, for the support