1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap lonliness and staying single

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Healthysuperman, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Healthysuperman

Healthysuperman New Fapstronaut

Hey guys!!
    So I've been doing nofap for like 37 days now and I started this whole thing to cure my unreasonable depression/anxiety and I am suffering from lonliness sometimes, it's like I need a girl in my life but I am someone who don't get in a relationship unless it's formal and will end up in marriage and I am now poor and young for such thing so how would deal with this situatiuon:D

2. Hello brother!

I wouldn't do anything about getting a girl until the end of your 90 day hard mode streak.

Because when you improve your life and become a success,
    the woman problem will not require any effort to solve.

She will just be there.

I don't understand it, but that is the way it works.

pcmaster and Healthysuperman like this.
  3. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Slow down bro. Everybody puts all this pressure on themselves to solve these complex problems (no-PMO, relationships, depression, etc.). These things take time to sort out. NoFap is a part of the solution but not a magic pill. Patience, my good man.

4. For now focus on making friends cause you want to have friends support for when you are in relationship, to not depend on girl and have more grounded state of mind. Anyway man you need Jesus, thats what you need. Faith in God and live relationship with Jesus would solve and save milion of problems for you if you choose to go this Way.
    As Jesus said about Himself: "I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life."

5. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Firstly welcome to Nofap. Secondly, Big Up to the 37 days NoFap. Two great achievemnts you can save to your recovery memory bank. But as far as not fapping to cure your anxiety, I'd be a little cautious about that. Not fapping can definitely help towards feeling better, but it's not a guanteed cure to depression or anxiety. It might be helpful to look at other ways to address your anxiety and depression alongside not fapping

And like Loosemyselftosavemyself says, don't worry about the girl just yet. When you're feeling better in yourself you'll attract the right person at the right time. No rush.

All the best