1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of masturbation urge without doing effort-ty things

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by eggcelent777, May 3, 2022.

1. eggcelent777

eggcelent777 Fapstronaut

I mean, resisting the urge itself (by doing nothing) requires effort, isn't it?

Tuscarora Rover likes this.
  2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

This addiction CANNOT be beaten with little or no effort. If you hear someone disagree with that, they're trying to sell you something, period.

3. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

If there was an effortless way, this community would not exist...

Joe1023 likes this.
  4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

"No pain, no gain". you have probably heard this before because effort is always needed to advance in life. Go for it! :D

Kanat likes this.
  5. I love this concept of building into a better person with less to no effort, really I do. Maybe partly because I’m a lazy person at heart but also because I do hate excess work for little gain. Leave it to me, working on the most struggle free solution… still a failure at times…. Meanwhile I would refer you to the Neverfap Deluxe daily which contains beneficial information on how meditating is essential for keeping mental balance and dealing with stress. The website and podcaSts are no longer actively maintained but the information is free and invaluable