1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

transgendered person blow transgendered person looks like women blowing women

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Upwards2020, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

For fuck sake

Getting a bit fed up fapping to things that dont exist in nature.

I want to go back to life.

back to reality

Dynamogyan likes this.
  2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

If you truly want that life back, you have to go out and take it back. You have to go FAR outside your comfort zone and work for it. It WON'T be easy. In fact, it will be EXTREMELY hard, but it will be worth it. If you TRULY want that life back, you have to join an SA group. It has to be an official 12 step program. You have to get a sponsor, and see a CSAT.

Upwards2020 likes this.
  3. Same dude. Shit is gross and yet I am addicted.

Upwards2020 likes this.
  4. Hey how would I go about finding an SA group? can you direct me?

5. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Type into Google sex addicts anonymous and your area. There’s also Sex and love addicts anonymous which isn’t quite as strict for singles

6. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Absolutely! I'd be happy to! So if you go to https://www.sa.org/f2f/ you will see a list of countries. Just click on yours, and it will get more specific to your local area until you find the nearest meeting to you.

Good luck, my friend! I hope you find a meeting close to you and that it really helps you!