1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Death grip no scarring tho

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Hockeypuck69, May 12, 2022.

1. Hockeypuck69

Hockeypuck69 Fapstronaut

I’ve had death grip and pied for 6 years. I lost an inch erect and even flaccid. I went 65 days hardmode and saw no improvement. I’m 22 now and haven’t gotten morning wood since 16. Is it too late for me? Will 120 days get my size back and cure my other issues? Im sodepressed my penis is smaller and Ineed oral before sex to get hard. Help.

2. lunarlanding91

lunarlanding91 Fapstronaut

Have you mentioned these things to your primary physician? Usually a consistent period of NoFap will return sensitivity to your penis if it's due to death grip. You may benefit from analyzing your hormone levels and exploring things like weightlifting to achieve better hormone regulation.

3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

2 months on hard mode is very commendable! :) Yet it is still a short time compared to 6 years of death grip and PIED. It is depressing, but continue doing what you are doing and the return of a healthy penis and sex life will follow. Stay strong!

lunarlanding91 likes this.
  4. Hockeypuck69

Hockeypuck69 Fapstronaut

Yeah my urologist said I’m fine and there’s no scarring that’s why I though nofap would be a good help to me

lunarlanding91 likes this.