1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold approach and rambling (talk to women)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, May 15, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So read the book Day Bang by Roosh V.
    He mentions rambling meaning talking about non personal stuff when talking to women on cold approach. Roosh V advices to talk impersonal first because asking personal stuff ,her name, what her job is etc, might scare the cat, only ask personal stuff when she asks personal stuff about you first during the rambling.Roosh proposes pet shop opener, but not in all countries do you have petshops or have pets etc. Thing we want to know about her is, name, age, education, wether she has a bf, children etc, is personal stuff. What to talk about ? Sometimes I dont know how to ramble, can't think of something always. It seems only thing I can think of is this, "hi, what are you doing, I am name= xxxx, you are cute, what is your name ?"

Br,
    Nfp

Br,
    Nfp

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  2. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

Have you been doing some approaches now lately?

If not, then I challenge you to do at least one cold approach before starting a next thread. In that case you can report about a real-life experience instead of a book ;)

MementoMori22 and jcl1990 like this.
  3. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

My opinion: just talk about things in the environment you are in. Building architecture, people that are around, the weather, the food places nearby.

then these topics can lead into other topics and the conversation will take its own course over time

4. MementoMori22

MementoMori22 Fapstronaut

It's not so important what you say, rather the emotion you are feeling and the intention behind your words when you say them.

You need to get out of you head, stop thinking so much about the interaction and feel it instead. Feel your own self, ground yourself, be okay with yourself. Then you'll find that those phrases you think are inadequate "hi, I think you're cute, my name is ..." are actually fine.

Spirituss likes this.