1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Easy, Safe Way to Get Comfortable Touching Women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Rev2.0, May 16, 2022.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Just got back from a weekend on the road where I ate in several restaurants. I've made it a habit when I tip my server, to give her cash instead of adding it my card, and to give it to her directly. So just before I leave, I fold up the bills in my hand, find her, drop my arm down and take her hand as if I was holding it, put the bills in and say "this is for you, < name > - thank you" while looking her straight in the eyes. Every time I've done this, especially with gals in their 20s, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. The last time I did this, she literally grabbed my hand for about 10 seconds, wouldn't let it go and just kept looking up at me the whole time. Positive masculine touches without more intimate expectations attached are really rare with that age group, it seems.

There is one condition: I only do it if I'm giving her a typical or better than average tip, which means she's earned it. If she's not very good or especially if she has a bad attitude, then I leave it on the table. (That being said, NEVER stiff the server altogether -- that's just bad form).

I also wouldn't advise doing this if you're PMOing -- I'm 16 months on semen retention which may affect how they respond too. Best chance to make it a positive interchange is if you're clean and can convey genuine appreciation.

The Consigliere and Swift Escape like this.
  2. MementoMori22

MementoMori22 Fapstronaut

Makes a lot of sense, thank you for sharing! I think aiming for touching more people in general to improve connection is a great starting point. Separate "touching" from "sex". Touch is a human thing that is so much more than just seduction.

Practising this is great for improving charisma in general, but is also an excellent starting point for people who struggle with more advanced touch contexts, such as seductive touch.

Honestly I find touching ANYONE quite weird, so this is something with which I am going to start experimenting.

Swift Escape and Rev2.0 like this.