1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The love yourself so much you get laid challenge

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by HornyChang, Jun 3, 2021.

1. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

Have you had success?

It definitely works if you get in the right frequency.

2. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

I am not sure ,but the opportunities in talking to women increased. I cant say if its a coincidence or not. Anyway made me way hornier and kind of fucked my brain a little. No I did not get laid

3. Infidel.48

Lol , So I end up talking to that girl randomly because another random guy who we both mutually knew came to the gym.

I didnt love myself or anything.
    I just imagined talking to her everyday before and after sleep and it somehow works every single time.

I still never used it to get laid, I fuck up the opportunities I get

4. Because most guys will fuck anything.
    Women, on the other hand, want a 10 even if they're a 4.

5. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

I agree, dudes are horny mfkers but ugly dudes can still get laid. I think most ugly dudes have bad self concepts about themselves which adds to their unattractiveness. Hence reinforcing everything about why they cant get laid.

6. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

I know that feeling I had an oppurtunity to have fun with a hot girl but its like my own subconscious cock blocks me lol

7. Ugly ones get it if they have money.

8. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

I understand where you coming from but thats a myth lol

frosties and muranio like this.
  9. Stoneforge Mystic

Stoneforge Mystic Fapstronaut

I relate way too much to this lmao

HornyChang likes this.
  10. Infidel.48

lol yeah fuck my life

11. Infidel.48

After this I randomly met her twice, weird as fuc, never met anyone like that. So she has a bf anyways,fuck my life. I just got depressed after hearing that. Self -rejected myself

12. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

Its ok bro, theres millions of hot girls without bfs lol

frosties likes this.
  13. It is, huh?

14. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

I randomly got a girls number lol. I don't even remember the last time I approached a girl to get her number. It was weird I was at a gas station filling up and i saw her in a tight black dress thinking wow shes attractive. I wasn't planning to interact with her at all. Then she comes up to me and ask if I can check her break lights ;) It actually was broken lol. She thanked me and I went back to my car. Something in me told me to go back and get her number. And before she left I just did it. I was nervous as hell. She seemed geniunely interested and I was able to get the number.

Fuck it if I feel a connection from a girl I'm going to go ask for her number from now on.

YOLO

15. This is great, keep that confidence going. Hope you'll see her again too.

整列するおとこ likes this.

16. I wish I had the gut's to do such a thing especially at a random location. I've had so much love in the past I resonated my first girlfriend towards me with out doing much at all. It's weird 10 year's later, I seem to resonate older ladies rather then young girls. I'm not entirely sure if they feel my nervousness or not, but it's something.. I feel it's my body type because most ignore me.

17. frosties

frosties Fapstronaut

That's amazing!
    Although as a girl I sometimes agree to give my number if the guy is insisting and I get either scared or bored (and then I block the number of course) but you do seem like a cool respectful guy so I guess she was genuinely interested, especially since she kinda approached you first, way to go man!

I was already minding my self-love journey but this thread inspires me to really get into it, thanks! Most of luck for your endeavors :)

18. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

I feel like its all about the energy you give off not your body when it comes to attraction. Like you know when you see a hot girl and feel nothing but then you see an average girl but she has this attractive energy. "Your type" basically. I believe its the same thing so work on that loving energy within.

整列するおとこ likes this.
  19. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

Thanks! I don't approach girls if I dont feel something. Its kinda like a 6th sense for me lol

Self love is one of the best things you can do in life. Good luck to you as well

Btw guys I have a date on thursday first date in two years

Last edited: May 17, 2022
    frosties and Nathan4 like this.

20. I work in retail brother, I see the attractiveness all day long. I usually see the cell phone in the hand + no attention to anyone else around them for the hot ladies, but it's true in which you say because the less attractive are the one's that are more open into small talk or just a chit chat. But at the same time I don't mind it any kind of acknowledgment is awesome. You eventually figure out who the rich house wife's are along the lines to. hahaha