1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Someone I know is trying to kill me with slow poison

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 7, 2022.

1. It started 2 years ago when my sister met her boyfriend, and he met me he has started to hate me because of his jealousy of me, because I am skinnier than him and I am more intelligent. He assumes that I am rich and didn't have to work for what I have. He is obese and is 150kg+, and is very arrogant and feels like he is better than others. He finds it difficult to keep jobs for some reason. He works as a metal worker. He is very good at appearing charming and telling people exactly what they want to hear. He tries to seem like a decent person as much as possible to other people. When he gets drunk then he starts swearing, being very racist towards black people, and being very misogynistic, in other words his true nature appears. But he pretends to be a good person and always tells stories where he portrays himself in a good light. You can never tell from his facial expression whether he is angry with you when he is around other people. He is nice to others but looks at me with hate. My gut feeling when I see him is that he looks like a dangerous person. He looks like a ex con. He started putting something on my toothbrush, and in my toothpaste every time he would come over and would go to the toilet that gave a burning sensation in the mouth and tasted like chemicals. I left a note next to my toothbrush/paste saying I know that you have been messing with my toothbrush and toothpaste and if you do it again you will know what it's like to pick up your teeth with broken fingers. Then, the next time he came over he rubbed shit on my toothbrush. So I got sick of him messing with my toothbrush and paste and put both in a lock box. The next time I opened the box with a key, there was poop on my toothbrush again. So I moved my toothbrush and toothpaste in my room. Then he started messing with my bottled water, and wiping his ass on my shower towel. After drinking from the water I got a stomach ache, had a tingling sensation in my hands and feet, and felt weak. So I bought a security camera and pointed it in the direction of the water and my room. But that didn't deter him and he messed with the water and, he went inside my bedroom and put something on my toothbrush again. Because I had the same burning in my mouth when brushing my teeth with the toothpaste and a stomach ache after drinking the water. He put something in my toothpaste recently that when I held it up to my nose it smelled like petrol. I don't know what to do now. He is obviously trying to get on my nerves and make me sick. He might be trying kill me.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2022
  2. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

Just buy those packs of disposable toothbrush and hidden them in a secret place where no one could find them, best if you hidden then in different places. So if he poison one of your brush, you are guaranteed that you have others hidden somewhere else. Or do like me, that i don't wash my teeth because i know the governament put chemicals on it for poison and control my body. Listen to me, that shit in your toothbrush is really healthy compared to colgate.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    ZOR0 likes this.
  3. He'll find it eventually, just a matter of when. He is becoming comfortable with going inside rooms where he's not supposed to.

4. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

i dont believe you. if you have a camerat hen fast forward through the video until you see it. but before that i think you are paranoid or seeking attention.

5. The app doesn't have that feature because it's a cheap security camera. I'm telling the truth but you're entitled to your opinion.

6. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

hmm, it does give a video right? upload a video to computer amd use a program to speed it up.

7. Daniel Plainview

Daniel Plainview Fapstronaut

I'm getting the weirdest Deja Vu right now. I'm sure I read this exact post months ago when I was lurking before I made my account.

Raven King and Fantasia like this.
  8. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

That just because you already experienced this in a precedent life, it is just a trick to your brain. Come my friend, let me psychoanalyze you and see why you are repeating this experience.

9. Daniel Plainview

o_O

10. Because it was made by the same person, me. It was real then and it's still real now. Now the situation is worse than before. But for some reason this time people can't seem to take it very seriously neither give a damn. I guess people are too interested in themselves rather than helping others with their problems. I wonder how they would feel if some stranger was going into their room and messing with their personal belongings which were hidden so they wouldn't be messed with anymore. Maybe they think it's funny that someone has these problems? I can't watch him all the time. Eventually he'll go into my room and have his way. He'll pick the lock if I put a lock on my door, if I find one that fits the door frame. He has everyone charmed into believing his good guy facade is real. A wolf in sheep's clothing...

11. Daniel Plainview

How exactly can anyone on here help you with this? What can anyone on here do except tell you to call the police and show them the video footage of him doing those things? Either that or you take matters into your own hands. The problem Chris, is you make all these super long posts and then argue with people as to why you can't take their advice. I've been here a very short time and have already noticed it. I mean I wrote a long, sincere post on your recent thread and you just deleted the thread without even acknowledging what I wrote. If you want people to help you, you need to at least be willing to listen to what the help is, even if you don't agree with it.

12. Yeah well I can't handle criticism from other people. Even things that aren't criticism. Because of my low self esteem due to childhood abuse. Couple that with depression, and being trained to be a victim in childhood by my parents. It's no surprise I feel too hopeless and depressed to do anything about this situation. I can do a blood test and even if they find poison for example like arsenic they'll just dismiss it and say, "oh, it's normal for water to have arsenic in it" or if they find it in a urine test. I already know it. Evil always wins. I have no evidence aside from the things I use. He's probably wearing gloves and hasn't appeared on the security camera. He knows where it is. He spotted it the first day I installed it. Why would he be dumb enough to do it in front of the camera? I have zero faith in the legal system either. Even if he is charged with attempted murder he'll just get like 5 years which will be cut down to a year. And then he will be after he gets out of prison he'll be really kill me then. Why are these sociopath types so cunning?

13. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

I know when you have low self estemm and you are afraid with any sceneario which you may eventually loose and when you try to share with others to reduce the stress and get some advice ,and people also raise finger into you and doubt at you , but bro be realistic we can't do anything and nobody gonna to come and help you beside you , only you can come thorough with that situation, and you can warn the boy about the work he did.

14. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Your insulting post is pointless and there is no need for stuff like that here. If you don't believe someone's post, scroll on. Don't be a troll and don't discourage people from talking about their problems.

15. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Have you told your sister about all of this? If so, what are her thoughts about it? How possible would it be for you to live somewhere else?

16. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

yeah you are right. just tried to help, i know i came off harsh but i said it how i saw it.

17. Daniel Plainview

That sucks, it really does. I really do feel for you. But if you aren't willing to do anything about it, then what can anyone else say?

18. Mods, is there a way to make this thread only visible to members? @Cirilla Just due to privacy. I only want the people here to know about it, and not every visitor on NoFap.

19. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Unfortunately, no, sorry. Saying this as gently as I can but please remember this is a public PMO addiction recovery forum, not a general social media or discussion board :)