1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 0

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sneeakn, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Sneeakn

Sneeakn New Fapstronaut

Well I have finally done it. I have been struggling with PMO for many years. I think it started when I was 12-13 years old. I am now 35. I have finally decided that I am better than this. I deserve better than this, my wife deserves better than this. I know it is going to be a long and difficult journey. I know that I will stumble through it. But this isn't the first addiction I've taken head on. I smoked for 16 years, and decided one day I AM DONE. That was nearly 4 years ago. If I can quite smoking I can quit this. I've hidden my addiction as best as I could from my wife, but she isn't a stupid woman I'm sure she knows about it. Especially since it has gotten so bad recently. I plan on checking in here daily, at least week days. I am so ashamed of this I don't even want to tell my wife that I'm doing this. Any encouragement is greatly appreciated. I hope to completely eradicate it from my life, but right now if I could make it just a week I would know that I can accomplish it over time. Thank you and if you could pray for me on this I would appreciate it, I know I will be spending more time in prayer through this.

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

All best wishes in your recovery journey ahead. I remember all my Nofap brothers in prayer every day.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  3. THeRagE

THeRagE Fapstronaut

There's nothing to be ashamed of admitting you have a problem and trying to fix it. Welcome to the site.

4. Bobs-got-it

Bobs-got-it Fapstronaut

If you tell your wife or not, she will notice a positive change in you. If you can quit smoking you got this.

JoeinMD likes this.