1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 454 no PMO. Good day yesterday. No urges. Headed to church to volunteer in an hour or so. Have a great day everyone.

2. ModernTeen Brahmachari

ModernTeen Brahmachari Fapstronaut

Thanks bro both P and M matter equally to me because I believe in the power of semen.

Day 2 and I had only one urge which drifted away eventually when I chose to just observe it instead of acting on it.

3. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

107 days my friends :)

Still recovering from the flu, not well, but slightly better than yesterday. Today i will stay at home gathering my strenghts cause tomorrow i resume work, so i need to be close to form. No urges or temptations, feeling good :)

Nothing more to add. Have a great day brave Warriors. Let´s keep going! :emoji_fist:

4. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

0 days >> Nazgûl (You were once a man, a King, now fallen to the power of PMO)

[​IMG]

Let's try again.

5. Technically my longest streak is about 5,300 days since I didn’t MO until I was nearly 15.
    Day 8

6. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

7. Belvedere

Belvedere Fapstronaut

Day 8. Doing okay at the moment. Not good not bad :)

8. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Day 41 complete

Less urges for today, thanks to my beloved

9. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

Just a really quick check in--I have family in town for my daughter's wedding which was Friday, so I didn't disappear I just have other things going on and am not getting online much. The wedding was beautiful and amazing. My wife and I are so happy for the new couple and glad about their mutually healthy views towards sexuality as they enjoy their honeymoon. We have started doing actual Karezza and it has been wonderful so far. Feeling grateful and at peace in this continuing life and streak.

10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

11. pichus321

pichus321 Fapstronaut

12. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

13. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 142

Final day of my college trip, had a nice drive home through the Welsh valleys with my closest friend to talk to - couldn’t have wished for a better afternoon!

Erections are becoming more and more frequent, not sure what the underlying cause is. I have been out of my gym routine because of a hectic week, but I’m back at it tomorrow morning - hopefully the discipline with aid with urges.

14. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Day 42 complete

Didn’t sleep a lot on this weekend, other than that it is well.

15. Day 3 complete!

Staying busy is really the key. I've hardly had a spare moment in these past 3 days to think about using PMO, but not in a stressful way--simply because I was filling all my time with behaviors that are constructive and/or enjoyable. Even asking my parents if there are any unpleasant chores around the house which they'd like me to do is better than giving my mind free rein to wander towards lustful thoughts. I just can't let myself get bored.

The fact that I've been struggling along here with such consistently low streaks for close to two years says something about my attitude, I think. What measures am I actually willing to take to get rid of this? How hard am I willing to fight? I am capable of defeating any urge and saying no to any temptation if I put my mind and my soul into it, so why haven't I been doing that? What will it take to get me to start doing that? I can't say yet.

St. Rita of Cascia, pray for us!

16. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

17. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

18. newbobido

newbobido Fapstronaut

Day 8
    Uruk-Hai !
    It’s been a really long time since I’ve reached this milestone.:)
    And oh boy I am happy that I’m here.
    In one more week I’ll be starting my new real job for the first time in two and a half years and if all goes as plan I’ll be joining them as a proud Hobbit.

I’m already seeing one huge challenge in my near future. Two weeks from now I’ll be flying back home for a week of vacation. It would be the first time I’ll have a vacation without my girlfriend in a really long time and I would have an entire week without her. I need to find a way to survive this interesting challenge. But for now, I’m simply going to focus on one day at a time.

@RiseToGreatness get well soon. And remember that there is nothing stronger in this world than chicken soup:D.

19. ModernTeen Brahmachari

ModernTeen Brahmachari Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Everything is going good. Just want to study today according to my planned routine.

20. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 455 no PMO. Tough day emotionally yesterday. Spent a lot of time with my youngest. She is such a kind soul and I had to tell her and her sister that their grandmother is about to pass away. My little one wanted to go see her and give her one last hug.

MS PBH, RiseToGreatness and Slider8 like this.