1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Force Majeure

Force Majeure Fapstronaut

Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  2. Checking in @Force Majeure. Still going good. Yesterday was tough but I made it through the day.

Toni7, Talz and Force Majeure like this.
  3. MellotronScratch

MellotronScratch Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior I relapsed a month ago, my apologies for not coming back to the site after that, to inform you; I'm truly sorry.

@A Naija boy , you win congrats dude!

bellator de Christi and Talz like this.
  4. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

It alright, you both didn't reply at the same time for like 3 months so it's a draw.

5. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

Maybe I used the wrong way to tag you. When I type `@` no names are popping up, so I have to copy your name to tag you. Thanks for your suggestion I will try to develop an in-person relationship. Check in, I am still standing.

6. you_can_UK

you_can_UK Fapstronaut

@Dominikfhj how ya doin'?
    day 2 here.Your advice is working.
    Also I blocked internet for the hours I am most probable to relapse, in addition to the blocking software.

7. Really happy to see you progress I am on day 5

8. Still Balling

Still Balling Fapstronaut

quoting me works well.

Relationships are promoted for the fantasy part.
    However, we need people in our life. Media is selling fantasies.

9. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Resilience 16 likes this.
  10. Force Majeure

Force Majeure Fapstronaut

11. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

checking in @devsMind
    everything's fine on this side, and you?
    we're nearing 2 months in this battle :)

bellator de Christi likes this.
  12. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

Yes I agree with you. I think one benefit NoFap is bringing me is that it tries to stop me from being a coward behind the screen. Once I made a promise to myself of NoFap, the urges push me to get what I want in real life instead of just falling into fantasies. It keeps telling me that if you want women and sex then try your best to get them, if you want money/big house/nice cars try your best to learn something to earn them, if you want career success just sit down and work hard.

I have been a coward for a long time, watching the fancy lives others are living on YouTube, Tiktok, XxxxHub... And I was just jealous and hoped I will live a life like that one day. But that jealousy only stops in imagine, no action is taken. But now, with the promise of no PMO to myself, I want to fight hard to gain what I want. Brothers, let's keep the promises we claimed to ourselves, and become a strong man in real life!

13. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

And, when you see Light Yagami and L are with you, working together toward the same goal, you know that we all will succeed because no one can stop us. :emoji_sunglasses:

14. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Checking in @Talz
    How you doing?

Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  15. Don’t lose your fighting spirit. Get back up. Try to analyze what went wrong and come up with a plan to prevent it in the future. I hope things go well. Stay Strong.

Force Majeure likes this.
  16. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

@19Rd

Still good my friends?

bellator de Christi and 19Rd like this.
  17. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

Check in! @Still Balling. Today I asked a girl on Tinder whether she wants to grab a drink sometimes and she agrees! Even though I almost have 0 dating experience and she is not that beautiful, but she is real! In this sense, she is much better than the pxxn stars in videos. That's definitely a milestone!!! I don't know where should we go and what to do, any suggestions?:emoji_grin:

18. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

@GotCaught Not good. I haven't felt this bad in a long time.

Edit: Okay I need to get a grip (no pun intended). I'll at least get to the five days so we can conclude this.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  19. Still Balling

Still Balling Fapstronaut

By real I meant real life. No tinder. Though, have a drink. Zero expectations. Just drink some and tell her you appreciate her coming.