1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One revolution around the sun without the pixel drug

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by eagle rising, Aug 28, 2021.

1. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing this, dear friend! You are completely right about my wife! I must give credit where credit is due. I hope that other addicts find that special motivation and friendship that my wife and I have, and it doesn't even have to be a mate. It can be someone close and real.

I wish you all the best in your journey! May you walk free of the addiction!

2. FrequencyLimbos

FrequencyLimbos Fapstronaut

had to skip through once i realised i was reading a life story.

3. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

I occasionally come back and reread bits of the original post because it's so helpful.

I am not entitled to video entertainment .... the brain will 'catch on' to anything that might be a way back to the pixel drug
    This has helped me see what my brain is doing when it takes every opportunity to turn any experience into fuel for sexual fantasy, and the possibility of that resulting in some google searches. It has helped me be kinder to myself in seeing that is a somewhat automatic thought and on my good days I can choose not to judge myself for it and let it float by.

ANewFocus and eagle rising like this.
  4. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Thanks for creating this post.
    Sadhguru rocks, even I have seen few of his videos and they were extremely helpful.