1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

DAY 0 - Beginning of DAY 1
    :(

Yesterday I had a relapse again - it was only small and very short but relapse is relapse. I need to be very strict with this addiction otherwise it will always try to find ways to slip through!

Changed my Challenges to "Counters" - I think if I count my minutes/hours/days its better for me because then I always see my monthly progress as a whole which will motivate me more . So no more challenges (except TLotR ofc :D)

Today I did the following routines:
    5 min Meditation
    2 min cold Shower
    1 min Hand-Stand
    2 min Gratitude
    2 min Self-Love
    2 min Reasons-to-quit

Now (for example) a 2 min cold shower would give me 2 points in awareness and willpower - self-love would give me points in self-love ( :D ) and Gratitude would be awareness and faith.

Baki Hanma, MS PBH, LuckyMan and 5 others like this.
  2. Belvedere

Belvedere Fapstronaut

Wow time is moving fast! I logged on to see I have finally arrived safe in the shire :) Blessed sunday to you all

3. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

Did a 40 min intense push-Workout (at home) -- no more excuses now!
    +40 Body-strength

4. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

good luck bro!

5. RiseToGreatness

yeah, i don´t see that like a relapse. you didn´t search for it, it was on a public place, so that´s ok, it´s a slip, at most. carry on but be careful with those things. curiosity killed the cat.

6. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship!!

Sorry for not posting in the last days, very busy days. I´m feeling solid, no hesitation, and my social anxiety is a lot lesser, i´m feeling better by the day :). unfortunatelly i slipped yesterday on food and sugar, during and after a birthday party. so from now on i decide to do a preemptive entry in my journal everytime i face a social event with possibility of food and sugar binging. that will help me stay grounded and focused.

Today, as consequence, i´m a lot tired and demotivated. but such is live, living and learning.

Have a great day my friends, and a great week ahead!

Baki Hanma, MS PBH, LuckyMan and 6 others like this.
  7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

8. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

9. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

10. a_unique_user

a_unique_user Fapstronaut

Day 4 as an Orc, complete.

11. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

"Be careful, both of you. The Enemy has many spies in his service; birds and beasts. Is it safe? Never put it on, for then the agents of the Dark Lord will be drawn to its power. Always remember, Frodo, the Ring is trying to get back to its master. It wants to be found."

A quote well remembered...

12. Ace4321

Ace4321 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone in Middle Earth. I have been corrupted by the Precious. I must destroy it before it destroys me completely. I am a Nazgul it being Day 0-1.

The journey is long and I do not know the way, but I will take the ring.

I feel like death itself because I edged today. Anxiety and fear is all around me.

13. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

I finished! Wasn’t first (obviously) but I also wasn’t last! Feeling ok today. Tomorrow I expect to be back to 100%.

14. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 461 no PMO. Ran a marathon yesterday. 1st one ever. Along the way a person said “keep going! You have done harder things!” and I thought to myself “have I though?” Last night I had a very strange wet dream within an hour of going to bed. Not sure what that was about. Oh well… we move on. Feeling fine today. Good luck out there everyone!

15. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Low urges yestarday, sex related dreams yestarday, I think that was I had a date yestarday and all was hugs and kisses. I didn't got up early and didnt't work out neither (the sundays are my rest day for that) but going to the office to wotk in some stuffs. Keep strong my brothers.

16. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your first Marathon! I ran my first ones last year, and have one scheduled for August. I think 462 days PMO-free is a lot harder than running a marathon. I'm back here on day 5 checking in as an orc, thinking that your streak is pretty impressive.

17. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 149

Was kinda dreading going into work today, but to my surprise I had a great day. Strong morning, chilled afternoon, great evening, and then finished Witcher 3 for the second time - can’t complain! Grateful for the friends I have around me, and looking forward to the next few weeks.

Urges were better today, but not gone. Felt as if I was getting close to failing so close to this next milestone - but the journey must continue!

18. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut