1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you have to choose one artist to listen for all your life, who are you gonna choose ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jk243, May 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

I speak 3 (4 if you count the bit of Spanish I know) languages . So I will choose one French and English speaking artist.
    For an English speaking artist, I will pick the Christian rapper Lecrae. When I got baptized 7 years ago (dang that was long ago) I was looking for a Christian rapper who is not only corny but also has catchy bars. Lecrae was the one I was looking for. He makes decent albums, won many awards (secular and Christian) and recognized in the hip hop world. He has been consistent and has been open about his faith and introduced me to Christian rap which I am a great fan. Kendrick Lamar is also one of my favorite artist but he rarely release and I was not a great fan of his latest album.

For a French speaking artist, this was tough, but I will go with the French rapper Nekfeu. I really respect him because he is not only a conscious rapper but also you can see him growing up through his music. He rarely drops but when he delivers, he does not deceive.

onceaking and Nathan Harris like this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It's hard to choose one but if I were to go one I'd go for Jhené Aiko. Her music is so relaxing.

3. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

I'm French and I fucking love Nekfeu, but if I have to choose:
    English - Lana Del Rey, obviously, the question doesn't even need to be asked
    French - Booba obviously as well :)

4. Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz Fapstronaut

brotha lynch hung , bushpig and chika chika chika chika............ ( self explanatory )

5. keyfekeder

keyfekeder Fapstronaut

I would say Judas Priest

6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thin Lizzy - Irish classic rock band.

7. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Dragonforce, for sure.