1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I might buy a virtual reality headset

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by BrighterFuture, Jun 5, 2022.

1. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

so I never liked the idea of warping a burrito on your eyes and going to a virtual world, but hear me out

companies are investing millions in VR, and so many of us are already living on our phones/computers, it only makes sense to move to VR as an upgrade,

I dunno it sounds fun for someone like me that doesn't really have real friends

what do you think?

2. Swift Escape

Swift Escape Fapstronaut

It might be fun, but are you just setting yourself up for future battles with VR filth that you could just outright evade, and save money doing so? I'd only get involved after I'd least found one or two outdoor activities, because that will always be inherently correct and appreciated.

3. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Stop trying to escape reality. Save your money. Go outside. Take a walk. Buy some ice cream.

4. Morior Invictus

Morior Invictus Fapstronaut

Facts

ANewFocus likes this.
  5. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Only buy it if you have someone you can trust to install filters. It can easily be another way to PMO.

6. BrighterFuture

what does reality mean though? Whenever I go outside, everyone is holding phone, which is really depressing to see.

I already ate some ice cream lol, but honestly, I kinda want to try it.

Feeble_Minded_Fenton likes this.
  7. BrighterFuture

yeah there is a lot of degenerates in VR, it's not suitable for everyone, you can't install filters sadly.

8. BrighterFuture

yeah I'm already working myself to become better, but I want a side activity as I quit all video games back in 2018, I want something fun

Swift Escape likes this.
  9. Swift Escape

Swift Escape Fapstronaut

Alright, then it's at your discretion/ hazard. I suppose there's nothing wrong with experimenting- even a potentially negative result can teach you something valuable.

BrighterFuture likes this.