1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.7%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

glad you feel the same

2. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 22. Nothing of interest happened. Smooth and easy-going day.

3. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Its fine start 5 mint meditation everyday morning. It will help you. Tell yourself why you want to win nofap . All the best keep going happy to see that you didnt binge fap, thats good.

4. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

5. Thanks a lot for this reply. The problem is I don’t love my career at all. I am just making a choice between the lesser of two evils in my opinion.

But still maybe I can try to be motivated by this

6. Thanks a lot. I may purchase this book for nighttime reading. I have heard of it before

Thanks for the support

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Going great bro!. How do you spend your day usually?

OHH man, What happend?

You are LEGEND bro.

I can understand not getting to do what you love, but getting settled with other because of circumstances. Do you have something is mind about what you love doing?

8. Well, I’ve never in my life truly enjoyed working and making money, stuff like this. What I truly like deep down is exercise, eating healthy, and hanging out with a woman in a romantic way.

So my overall attitude towards work and career is negative. However, this is why I have decided to take up this studying challenge. In order to change my attitude. The type job I am studying for, although I don’t think I will ever love it, I at least would like this career more than any other I can think of.

9. havlock

havlock Fapstronaut

day 8 feeling temptations, trying to distance myself, keep strong.

10. Sister Natalie

Sister Natalie Fapstronaut

I don't really know if there are many (or any) fundamental differences.

I'm just feeling more consistently calm and clear-minded. Simplicity and happiness and an increasing appreciation and enjoyment of the little things, and a wholesome sense of fulfillment.

Thoughts that come up in my mind don't stick and snag and spin me off into wild emotional dervishes so much.

(Day 11).

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
  11. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Bro? Sis probably.

12. Sister Natalie

The temptations will try to convince you that you're going to be stuck with them until you 'do' something about them.

But they're lying.

They will dissolve away again if you remain steadfast.

They just come, stay for a little while and throw a tantrum, and then go. When you don't roll out the red carpet for them and humor their tantrums, they start to realize that there's no point continuing to play up.

13. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

@Kratos_GOW My day is pretty standard lately tbh. Gym, working, walking, resisting urges, meeting with friends, some gaming, resisting more urges. Waiting for the 27th for my second vacation week! :D

14. Day 3 complete - some strong urges in afternoon due to a sexual dream from the night before. But I just used that excess mental energy to write things down in a fast, frantic way, and the urges slowly left

15. Sister Natalie

Well done!

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thats a good mindset. Keep your guards up!

Man you seem busy, what practices is helping you the most!

Going great man, ouw WIllpower is limited, so as long as you have a system, you will conquer it!

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks for the feedback.

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hahaha, sorry i was asking @Sister Natalie

19. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 23. Pretty nice day today until the heavy rain started some minutes ago. All's fine!

@Kratos_GOW I find that showers and socializing help with my urges the most. Gym gets me pumped up and I nearly always get urges afterwards.