1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Just find something to focus on try to read or just go out a observe people not judge oberve . ✌☮️it will help

2. victorschaffer66

victorschaffer66 Fapstronaut

tysm ill try that

3. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

4. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 24. Nothing to report today except from too much walking around and no gym session unfortunately.

5. havlock

havlock Fapstronaut

Day eleven, definitely feeling more comfortable around people.

6. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 14

7. Sister Natalie

Sister Natalie Fapstronaut

Day 13.

Last night I went to bed and suddenly found myself tossing and turning and feeling very antsy, which hasn't happened for weeks now. Thoughts and fantasies surging up through my body and bubbling over into my mind.

"Do it...do it...do it."

I didn't. After wrestling with it for about an hour or so, I decided to get up again and have something to eat to distract myself. It worked, with the food changing my metabolism and making me sleepy. I fell asleep after that with no problems.

8. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Great you did good. ☮️✌

9. Sister Natalie

Thanks.

For me, it is about catching myself in those moments when I start to dwell on those thoughts, and then doing something else -- anything else -- other than continuing to wallow in the fantasies.

Bedtime is the most difficult time, obviously, because we are lying there with nothing else to do but sleep or think, which is why I try to either exhaust myself during the day or get up again if I can't sleep and things are getting out of control.

10. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 25. I'm going to the gym and later I have a big tatto session that's why I'm checking in earlier.

@Sister Natalie Excellent work!

11. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

12. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 13 completed but there was a small issue wanted to know i had an erection during noon time coz of sexual thoughts and so i went for a cold shower but before that i took a dump and while pooping a drop of white liquid came from penis never experienced it wanted to know why was that happened on day 5 too

Kratos_GOW and Hetairos like this.
  13. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

I'm gonna put my explanation in spoilers so that people will not get disgusted:

So, when taking a dump, the poo will "push" your inner "front" side, meaning the prostate, your bladder and your seminal vesicle. That's why men tend to "enjoy" pooing, taking a piss easily and during abstinence (when your seminal vesicle is nearly full) have a drop of very lightweight semen (or precum) come out. Here's a link of a photo that may help you understand better: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/-/scassets/images/org/health/articles/22433-seminal-vesicle-2446360

All in all, it's uncommon but normal during abstinence. If you experience a "normal" ejaculation or high amounts of semen during pooing, please see a doctor because most likely your prostate is enlarged and you may need some kind of medication for a little bit.

I am not a doctor so take everything I said with a pinch of salt. During my time in the army, I was positioned in the health department and my knowledge is broad with this stuff though.

14. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Thanks for your insight .

15. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

Day 9 .
    Good work Natalie
    Keep it up guys free life is a happy life .

16. Sister Natalie

Day 14.

The urges that peaked a couple of nights ago have totally subsided again, so the next time they arise I will remember that they will go away again if I leave them alone.

17. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 15

18. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 14 ✌ urges didnt pop in but laziness and tiredness was there i didnt workout today got lazy rest everything was fine.

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hello friend, I don't remember you starting from day 0, when did you join in?

That is a really good sign, we are social animals after all.

You were not edging or touched yourself in any capacity right? Sometimes that happens. I would reccommend you to look for kegel excercises for strong pelvic muscles, It will help you both here and in future!

This guy is not gonna stop! Keep it up!

Great work sister, i saw your post about bedtime urges and its really hard sometimes to wrestle them, like most of of our history we most did PMO on bed only and its natural to get those urges there at night. I am really happy you were able to pull through and fight! We here are always with you!

Congrats on a NEW RANK my friend!

20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Anyone a fan of DBZ? Here is some NOFAP DBZ motivation for you all!