1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would anyone be interested in joining me?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by CatMilkCollado, Jun 12, 2022.

1. CatMilkCollado

CatMilkCollado New Fapstronaut

First and foremost this is my very first thread here so I apologize if this is not the correct way to make a message. I am currently participating in NoFap and NoPMO. My longest streak of NoFap was 20 days. During that time I was still having relations with my girlfriend at the time. After we broke up I continued with NoFap & NoPMO. I lasted 13 days before unfortunately relapsing yesterday. I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in a WhatsApp group chat where everyone who has the strongest will and desire to abstain from PMO and Fapping can join. We can all be each others Acountability Partners, share encouragement, chat about what ever. Just a place for like minded human beings who want to overcome our addictions when we feel like we have no other place or anyone else to turn to. The only requirements should be 1) Extremely serious about NoFap/NoPMO. 2)Curtious and encouraging of others on their journey. 3) Absolutely no sharing of anything that could be considered overly vulgar/triggering. (use common sense here) If this sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please reply to this message or contact me directly. I have already created the group and will send out the link from there. We're all going to make it bros!

Lookingonwards and alniv like this.
  2. OLLIE_100

OLLIE_100 Fapstronaut

I would like to join could u send me the link bro

3. I would love to send me details, let’s get a group goin!

Lookingonwards likes this.
  4. Sh@un2610

Sh@un2610 Fapstronaut

Would love to, pls send link. It will be best. Also, we will have some good friends.... ☺

Lookingonwards likes this.
  5. Lookingonwards

Lookingonwards New Fapstronaut

I'd like to join of that's ok.