1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's better than sex?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jrmz94, May 23, 2022.

1. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Being on semen retention and have an eye contact with a beautiful woman you like.
    It is pretty intense and memorable.
    I would give up all sexual pleasures for such moments.
    It feels like 100 orgasms but it is more emotional and spiritual.
    Too bad they are unpredictable and could not be preplanned or seeked. They come unexpectedly and always strike like lightning.

Koli Pratham likes this.
  2. Finals in wrestling I always loved a long winning streak making it to the finals and seeing my dad smile at me it in joy when they raised my hand in victory. I miss my Dad he has been deceased for around 7 years . I really enjoyed seeing him smile. I also enjoyed his pats on the back when I was defeated. Wrestling was brutal emotionally such huge highs and lows and the terrible anxious feeling just before the match . Combat sports are very addictive.

3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. Ranger-

Ranger- Fapstronaut

Playing games without stuttering, spending time with your friends and knowing that next day you don't have any work so you can sleep in peace.
    (One time I played game without stutter, it felt so good)

Brahmacharya_UK likes this.
  5. Goal achievement and Success and Self Improvement these are far better than sex in my opinion.

6. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Rocky Road Ice Cream!

Brahmacharya_UK likes this.
  7. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

I AGREE 100%

8. I can relate to this. Been to a few Rave's in the past in my home town completely drug free hence allot of security at the event and the music was still like Heaven, something played so uplifting on higher decibels is completely eargasmic, felt completely off for like a week as well after the Rave. I listen to the mix on soundcloud that was played and it's not as how I remembered.

9. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

10. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

Probably fullfilment, realization. Which I haven't experienced yet lol

11. Purity - as in from pmo or any substance that alters the brain

12. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Driving down main street on a warm summer night. The light turns red. You withdraw a cigarette from the package. Strike a match and blow the first cloud of smoke out before taking a long deep drag.

A Conqueror likes this.
  13. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Hmm interesting! Weed just makes me want to have pizza and sleep

petrderbikov likes this.
  14. kyropatka

kyropatka New Fapstronaut

watching the new series of the series ...

15. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    the cbd in marijuana lowers the inflamation, helps the muscle get back to rebuild mode quicker, my marijuana intake has high cbd in it, my muscle growth is outstanding, strong nofap streaks an high cbd marijuana is what i assume is the helpers

16. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    as you sleep the body an mind get to focus mainly on rebuilding an healing, so sleep yes, take naps yes, naps are my secret

17. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

Seeing an artist you've always to see live

18. you_can_UK

you_can_UK Fapstronaut

reading course-books and novels.I have actually spent beautiful nights having the book in my hand, on the bed.I remember the joy of tickling the book between the lines to spurt out the knowledge it gave me.Often I have hugged the book to my chest and heard the heartbeat of the author, whispering into my years.Even sometimes during late nights,I have given the book a head and myself witnessed it caress me into sleep.Wow the joys of being a reader.

19. LordQuas

LordQuas Fapstronaut

Nothing, unfortunately.