1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap and feel crazy.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by BatmanMetalFury, Jun 19, 2022.

1. BatmanMetalFury

BatmanMetalFury New Fapstronaut

Hello. I really don't know what to say, but thank you to who might take the time to read this thread.

I'm 29 and have battled desire to watch P ever since I was in elementary, thanks to a buddy who introduced it to me. I have tried to stop, but cold not stop for long with PMO. Over the years I have realized that I was using it as a relaxation experience and coping mechanism of sorts to escape school, work, and other stress.

I once met a person, who I worked with, wear a red bracelet. As nosey as I was I inquired about it and the writing ulon the bracelet. He said it was to remind him not to fap, and he was a member of NoFap.
    Of course that was a few years ago, and I thought it was strange; however as I recently started wanting to PMO above everything else I remembered NoFap. So I decided to join and find some resources and hopefully friends to share the journey, as my situation with friends IRL is virtually non-existent.

I hope I may rid myself of this situation and awful habits for good, for both my conscience in my spiritual belifs and overall health. Also, I hope to find a few friends to share this journey with the ocasional company of uplifting thoughts, accountability partners, and hopeful a great online friend full of understanding.

ThinkSmarter and desmond318 like this.
  2. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

Hi there, and welcome to NoFap! You've come to the right place, NoFap will be one of the best things you can do in your life. Enjoy your stay here!

3. BatmanMetalFury

BatmanMetalFury New Fapstronaut

4. styles_90

styles_90 Fapstronaut

Congartulations to You for taking the first step,
    Now you have the path u just have to follow,
    As we all learning to go ahead in this path and so we fall many times, but each time we fall we learn and finally we run
    Yee Boom Boom

ThinkSmarter likes this.