1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Don't worry. I'm starting from scratch again.
    0/3

I guess PMO addiction is the hardest thing I've been trying to do. Yesterday I was on day 1 and I was full of energy and enthusiasm. That was the reason for my downfall. One day at a time.

2. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

I made it to the 14 day challenge but had a relapse. Back to Day 0

3. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Day 0 but I'm gonna score the damned day 1 again today. I can feel it.

4. Day -0/3 Check in Again
    Manifesting Freedom from PMO

5. Day 2/3 : I feel so good because I am about to finish my collage exams :)

Surge95, Don80 and DeterminedRebooter like this.
  6. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

I am checking in -> relapsed sunday evening = day 0
    monday day 1
    tuesday day 2

I must be careful. Fantasies coming up -> deep breaths, do whatever but dont enter your bedroom before its time to sleep and once up in the morning, just fuck off and go outside.
    Tommorow morning going for a run. Before that quick protein shake and probably some coffeine shot to kill the morning run.
    I will then stay very busy -> doing my work, quiet a lot on my plate tommorow.
    So biggest dangers are:
    1) morning - > do not stay in bed, its going to be painful, you will feel like shit, but just get the fuck up and execute the plan
    2) after the run -> I always feel horny after workouts, mainly gym
    3) evening time, after and also before my work -> boredom/procrastination -> want to chill a bit and then I typically get caught in edging -> relapsing

So yeah, the plan is pretty clear and now lets walk the walk. Cmon, we can all do it. The first momentum step in our journey and we will fucking bring it guys! Wednesday is going to be perfect blue skyes with 0 rainfall. Its going to be pretty dry!!!

7. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

8. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Unfortunately it's still 0/3 but this is gonna change. My motivation was weaker than the need to boost my mood.

9. good luck my friend this time you got this first day is the hardest but you are warrior.;)

DeterminedRebooter and Don80 like this.
  10. Mine is also 0/3 still
    Day 0/3 Check in

11. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

But your counter says 1. Time to change that bro, tonight it's gonna be day 1. I keep my fingers crossed for both us. Enough is enough.

12. I didn't reset the counter. 11.00pm yesterday night I watched stuff and did M. I forgot to reset the counter. Now Ive reset.

13. relapsed on day 3 for 1 time I will get back fast 0/3.:mad:

Don80, Surge95 and DeterminedRebooter like this.
  14. Why do we all relapse here in this challenge ?
    People are going more than 50+ or 200+
    I am also relapsing every second day.
    Streak 18 hour 50 min

15. Surge95

Surge95 Fapstronaut

Fapping bad, it make my hair bald. get away from doing it every day

16. Surge95

Surge95 Fapstronaut

Let's do this guy's I am in 0/3

17. I think because we think a lot about no fapping and trying to make time pass very fast to heal by ( sleeping or staying a lot on the internet) but by thinking in this way we fail to move on in our life :(

Don80 and DeterminedRebooter like this.
  18. We must have to change our lifestyle at least by 1%, I think.
    I was in matrix challenge. I left the challenge because I was unable to reach day 10. I will join that challenge again
    My friend and co-fapstronaut @ConstantineReboot is on 43rd Day of No PMO in that challenge.

19. I asked this question out of curiosity and sadness. I am sorry if anyone has felt hurt by my question :(:emoji_cry:.
    But I am feeling this now a days and asking why ?
    Will we keep watching P and do fapping all our life ?