1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

buddy took my advice of nofap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Poseidongodofthesea, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Got my Friend hooked on nofap he is not acting like oldman anymore and is full of energy & inspiration watching him grow and enjoy the fruits of the world is priceless. Yes he has had allot of success with lady's probably a little to much. My new nick name for him is the jizanator . Proof is in
    pooding.

2. Much appreciated bro. Knowing nofap is an essential for all men. It's great that you shared and that he was smart enough to understand and to apply it.

It'll be cool also to teach him not to be a ladies man. That drains your energy too. Just keep one good girl and it's enough.

Beekind likes this.
  3. Yes he aware and yes that is happening he gets drained every weekend and his creative spark and energy is vamped out he is enjoying his last run before he turns 50.

4. It becomes a compulsion I just could not imagine being 50 y.o or more and still hunting for girls what an empty endevour. That is why you should stop from a young age being a ladiesman otherwise bad habits die hard and you end up all your life with the same vices.

5. That is also why I'm careful to whom I give advices, some men use nofap or game to take advantage of girls and live a mediocre promiscuous life.

6. He settling down and dating at 50 is not so bad there is many women out there that enjoy being pursued and men that enjoy it he is trying to find the best fit for him . You speak as women are fragile and naive but they aren't they are the same as us the only difference is a few body parts .

DevilMayFry likes this.
  7. Women have been using the art of seduction for years just read cosmopolitan magazine you will understand.

8. He has found a women to settle down with and and turned off the dating machine but one needs to remember to always take care of themselves practice nofap stay fit and healthy just incase.

9. That's good to know

10. They know seduction 100 times better than men. Im glad how things turned out mighty god of the seven seas.

11. so true hose teasers lol

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  12. Ok guys follow up and recap on my buddy he cut ties with the other women and has just started a exclusive relationship. He had an amazing Birthday weekend with her a fun filled weekend of dancing eating and well you know. So during one of many sessions over the weekend he broke his penis yes I said it snap ! They both rushed to the hospital & when he arrived explaining his condition he was embraced with empathy from the men at hospital and cute jokes and giggles from women like give him a kiss but only a small one . So he had surgery the surgeon repaired a broken vain in his penis. So what I took from his experience was very interesting , see if this had happen with one of the other girls he wouldn't have walked away with such a good experience with all things considering . Since he took his time and focused his attention on the women that he picked that he would be more compatible with the experience went as well as possible .

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  13. Bruh

14. yep he had surgery. I can't wait to meet this women . After a few drinks I am sure the subject will come up ha ha . So my first nopfap student and he breaks his penis! I am going to loose my nofap teaching certificate . He is ok so far he reported to me a erection this morning so his little soldier is going to be just fine .

15. He doesn't act like Gary Oldman? I always thought Gary Oldman was one of the best actors.

So he acts more like Russel Crowe then?

jk...congrats to you and your buddy!

Poseidongodofthesea likes this.