1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

2. 13/90- My energy is finally back to my usual levels. The last relapse took a lot out of me. Also my brain fog is almost non-existent. Learning data structures and algorithms has now become easier. I can once again sit on my desk and learn for hours on end.

3. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Day 44.

I will not PMO today because it gives me social anxiety.

4. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 47, 48 and 49

I have been on the road for the weekend.
    Have a great week everybody!

7 August 2022

5. jathanielnames1471

jathanielnames1471 Fapstronaut

Day 29 of my 90 day challenge

Karom, bromor, Visperad and 3 others like this.
  6. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

Heyhey fellow rusty guitar players haha, I also recently just picked up the guitar a few days back!! Lets keep at it together :)

You are right, if you manage to find the right balance there it isn't a problem. Unlucky for me my balance is still a bit off, as I told myself I would do my best to catch up on Sunday, but after all I went into chill mode the Sunday as well, thus I have to do all the work planned for the weekend today...Oh boy, it's going to be hell, but I don't have another choice. But at least I can say I reached a dozen of PMO free days, so I get that going for me :) Day 12/90

Timothy_James, Karom, bromor and 5 others like this.
  7. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

8. bookblooming

bookblooming Fapstronaut

Day 12, day 13. NE this night.

Karom, bromor, Visperad and 4 others like this.
  9. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

10. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

11. GryzzlyMischka

GryzzlyMischka Fapstronaut

Day 3: I couldn't imagine, that playing the guitar again would bring me some sense of satisfaction. Well, at least I found one more source of long-lasting dopamine. Plus, some progress with some drawing. It should stay this way as it is.

12. Pylos

Pylos Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 completed

Couldn't sleep for hours last night, and the boredom got me. Never going to stop trying though.

13. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Day 9,

My life is still messy in various ways. I have deadlines, things to study, painful tasks to do...
    I don't seem able to regain my pace in the forum... I feel sad and angry with myself... Because I'm not happy with my productivity, not happy with my results at work... I'm associating my value with my performance, and with how smart and cool I am...
    I still didn't manage to build that routine...

A lot of challenges, and thinking about these hurdles stresses me out. I just feel disappointed... It was a tough day...
    Tomorrow shall be better.

Phil 3:12-16, Karom, bromor and 3 others like this.
  14. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Eat that frog, friend.
    Don't over think, just focus on what you gotta do today.
    If it helps, sit and write down 2 or 3 tasks that you want to complete the following day.
    Make these tasks in line with your goals you have set yourself, on your vision board.

Routine is one of those things that will be a painful hurdle for the first 20/30 days, but easier to continue once you get going.

Never give up improving yourself, an easy life is one devoid of progress.

MHero, Timothy_James, Karom and 4 others like this.
  15. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

16. GryzzlyMischka

GryzzlyMischka Fapstronaut

Live to fight another day, amigo. Live to fight another day...

MHero, Zori, Jerky and 4 others like this.
  17. bookblooming

bookblooming Fapstronaut

Day 14

Zori, ShinyTurtle, Jerky and 5 others like this.
  18. Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket Fapstronaut

Day 20, brothers. Nearly typed in a bad search term 2 days ago which would have made me slip, but I didn't. A big rush and strong physical sensations went through me just thinking about it.

I was able to overcome it by just observing it and believing in something bigger than my current self.

Feeling OK now. Gonna get those 90 days!

19. jathanielnames1471

jathanielnames1471 Fapstronaut

Day 30 of my 90 day challenge! 1/3 of the way through. Still some way to go but it feels good to reach this milestone. My temptations seem to have reduced in the last week which has made this process easier. Cheers for the support everyone. Let’s keep on going!