1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

24/24 Chat! Let it out, talk, vent, express yourselves, lets heal together.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ShadowFighter, Jun 17, 2022.

1. INeedHerLove

INeedHerLove New Fapstronaut

I appreciate it a lot man. I have read that reboot is sometimes years long, but that 90 day hard mode seems way more achievable rather than hard mode for 2 years let's say.

2. 90 days is enough. I try to do a reboot once a year. After the first or second, you can just take off a month here or there. I mean, whatever. I don't know what to say.

I haven't been with a girl since Aug 2019. I haven't really tried to get a date too much.

Rebooting has unhooked me from that burning need for sex, to chase women, etc.

The world places an unbalanced view about love on people that indoctrinates them. I'm not against it, I just wish that if I was in my 20s or 30s, I'd had a chance to reboot, to be single, to just be myself without the distortion that a woman puts on a man's thinking.

Being single is just like any other kind of change. At first, it sucks and you think you'd rather die. But that fades, and then you start to live in your own space. And it's ok to be in your own space, to be on your own, to have your own freedom. It's where you get to be you, in the fullest way.

I write all this because I sense, maybe incorrectly, that you need a woman, you want sex, the marriage, or a gf, the love, the relationship or whatever. You are in a state of NEED for whatever it is you want. That sucks because you can lose yourself in that. You can lose track of things that are more important.

The last thing I want to say is that the reason this distortion happens is because the sex drive is what powers a man. The sex drive makes a man industrious, creative, smart and more, but the root of it is the need for the sex. That need blurs out the other things guys can achieve, especially if they are in the chase.

And you can be yourself, and live your own life, or you can be with a woman and pamper her needs with all your time and resources. The former is better. Even better is to build out your life and income, then later on come to the table for a woman when you have bargaining power. That way you can be a man, not a chump.

Crap! Why did I write all this? I'm an idiot...

Don80 likes this.
  3. ShadowFighter

ShadowFighter Fapstronaut

hello fellow fighters? anything you would like to share, expresss or vent about openly?

4. I believe erasing the thought when it just show up in the mind before it grows and turn into an Action.

5. ShadowFighter

i like the idea, but might i suggest even a better one? why not making it silly and not worth thinking of it ..

Mr.Tony likes this.
  6. Sometimes a thought could pop out of no where! It might show up as a Flashback or being Influenced by something.

7. ShadowFighter

show that thought/flashback/memory as silly as it can be, in its feelings, arousals, everyth.

8. Mr Tony always has good input! Thanks man! You are helping me, again! ::::)))))

Mr.Tony likes this.
  9. With pleasure anytime, Glad I could help! :)

10. Brothers, always remember:

this aint the ballet.

We don't make a 90 day hard mode reboot by being graceful.

We cling on like a man who slipped off the side of a cliff, painfully gripping whatever is on the edge of the crags: sharp rocks, making the hands bleed, dirty tree roots sticking out or a broken metal sign.

Just survive!

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  11. I think staying away from everything that is Sexual ( Thought, Memory, Flashback... ) Bad Influence from a Music Clip or Someone is also Important!

You need stay away from everything and create your own world based on your personal goals and dreams, following only your Goals for that better Future!

Everyone is an Influencer, Everyone is lost due to an Addiction or something, It's really rare to find extremely focused people that want to accomplish something in life.

12. Yeah, but that's good: less competition.

Good job on a hard mode 60. Seriously awesome!

Mr.Tony likes this.
  13. Thanks a lot! :) I'm working on making it a Life Long this time.

14. ShadowFighter

proud of both of you fellow fighters!!

15. Are you saying you are going for permanent celibacy?