1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's wrong with me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Dofim, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Dofim

Dofim Fapstronaut

The only girl I had, dated her for 3 years.
    It's been almost 2 years since we broke up, I still haven't found anyone, and I don't understand what's going on, it seems like I don't feel anything for her anymore, but today I saw for the first time that she already has a boyfriend, and this sight made me go crazy for a second. Bud, I'm dating her and I saw how she was cheating on me.
    It's a strange feeling, I'm even happy for her, but I feel that this knowledge will only make me worse. It's actually worse for me, but I haven't felt anything for her for a long time, and the last time we met, she disgusted me. I don't like her at all or not I can't figure out. What is it and how is it treated?

2. Dofim

Dofim Fapstronaut

besides, loneliness kills me, or rather it is not as much as the people who constantly remind me about it, it destroys me every day. It's a lot of pressure for me.

3. Look man, there is a lot of suffering in new loneliness. If you are going to suffer, wouldn't it make sense to make it count? Start a hard mode 90 day reboot, and it will level up your life.

Because if you are lonely or heartbroken and you chase the ex, or some other girl, then it's probably going to fail right now.

So I'll tell you the same old thing you hear in every movie:

it's time to work on yourself.

The reboot is your key.

dubplate and Dofim like this.
  4. Fattypikachu27

Fattypikachu27 Fapstronaut

The first step is taking care of yourself. When the world is over and you're at the end of the line, who is going to be there? You, and only you. Build yourself, become who you know you can be. Find that gem inside and polish it up, we are all here with you and know you can be awesome.

Dofim and LOSEmyselftoSAVEmyself like this.
  5. I'm misty-eyed at the inspirational speech!

Dofim likes this.
  6. Fattypikachu27

Fattypikachu27 Fapstronaut

Take those words and remember them well. You can do this, we can help. Bolster others and be there for when help is needed.

Dofim likes this.
  7. fremdkoerper

fremdkoerper Fapstronaut

I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me. I dumped my girlfriend and when someone told me that she had a new boyfriend it hurt me so much. Afterwards I figured two things: First that in a monogamous relationship a big part of the security it gives both the partners comes from the sense of possessing the other person. That's why we say that we HAVE a girlfriend or boyfriend. Second thing is that now someone else HAS her. And that's not hurting because you still have feelings for her, but because you don't have a new girlfriend. You are still single and longing for love while your ex and her new partner now have the best time. So you think. But that's not true. There are reasons why she is your EX. There are very, very good reasons why you broke up. And what ever went wrong with the both of you or what kind of behaviour of her drove you crazy - she still ist that person and you definitely don't want to be back together with her. You don't want to HAVE her again. Because she still carries the same problems and disputable behaviours around with her. Remember that. And as others have written: You also have your pile of problems (everyone has!) and now while being single it is the best time to work on that. We all know that evolving also means suffering sometimes. But it's big fun "growing inside" and totally worth the effort.

Dofim likes this.
  8. Dofim

Dofim Fapstronaut

Wow, when you were telling your story, I just saw mine, exactly the same thing happened to me! Thank you very much, this is probably what I really wanted to hear in my heart!