1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

2. Julito

Julito Fapstronaut

Hello friends!

I was once a member of this thread but arrogance led me to think that I could do this on my own and I left a year or so ago. Now time has proven that I was wrong and that the only way to destroy this evil ring that consumes our lives is to fight together.

In this past year I haven't been able to keep a streak for more that two weeks and most of my streaks haven't even reached the seven day mark.

I hope you will forgive my past arrogance and that you will, once again, accept me in this journey towards freedom.

That being said, I am currently a Nazgul who has lost all of its humanity except for a little spark that makes me keep fighting.

Day 0

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Welcome back brother! :)

4. Julito

Julito Fapstronaut

Thank you!

5. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 35 - 5 weeks done!

Welcome back @Julito!

6. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 496 no PMO. Slept in until 7am this morning which is super late for me! I’ve been having a very hard time sleeping lately so that was a huge relief. Headed to church in a bit. Should be a good day!

7. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

8. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Welcome back!

While there are times we have no choice but to go at it alone, whenever possible it seems best to seek help. I don't want to imagine where I'd be if I never sought any sort of outside help.

9. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

Day 0 ^^
    I was again on a Date yesterday (or kinda Date because Im not sure if she just wanna be friends or not, but that would be both okay I dont need to rush into things) it went late again and was great but I forgot to call back in time.... and then Today I relapsed again...
    Damn I need to call back daily its really important ... Ive reached almost 6 days oO
    I can do this better - I know it
    Greets

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Let's do it Bro!

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 66
    palindrome

we have lot of PMO evils to defeat :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

12. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

excellent work brother!! Keep it up :)

13. RiseToGreatness

14. RiseToGreatness

welcome back brother!! Long time no see :)

15. RiseToGreatness

another comeback :). Great to see you my brother :)

16. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship!!

2 days no PMO. but i did sex yesterday, and i want to start a hardmode streak so i will adjust the counter accordantly. great day yesterday, lot´s of good activities and productivity.

unfortunatelly i didn´t stay accountable yesterday which is a sign of slack and overconfidence. this is a red flag for me, so i´m putting all the reboot strategy in place from now on. the reboot is always priority, and i´m not healed yet, close but not there. so i must stay humble and keep following my strategy.

I´m preparing the new challenge and it´s looking good. i can advance that it will have a mandatory hardmode period because self-mastery on this domain is so so important. but soon you´ll know, and more :D

Nothing more to add brotherhood. Have a great day and great week ahead!!

Awareness moment

office-sexual_harassment-cases-prejudices-discriminations-discriminated-mfln4706_low.jpg

17. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

28 days
    Middle urges yestarday, tempted at the middle of the day and in the nigth, exactly when I was on my bed ready to go sleep. I waited until the urges vanished or I fall asleep(whichever comes first). I was prepared to be awake all the nigth but luckly was not the case.

Today I din't worked out (my rest day) but I took a cold shower. I will be in my parents house today, so will be a good day.

Keep strong my brothers!

18. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

Checking in, busy with family in town.