1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pylos

Pylos Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 completed

bromor, Ed74, Karom and 5 others like this.
  2. JayJay2008

JayJay2008 Fapstronaut

Sorry I forgot to post on Day 90 but I'm on day 92

3. mml2

mml2 Fapstronaut

4. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

Day 4

bromor, Ed74, Karom and 2 others like this.
  5. GryzzlyMischka

GryzzlyMischka Fapstronaut

Day 4 (2): it was also uneasy. But still, it was a good start of the weekend. As I said before, I hit the gym. Yet, I'm waking up with some kind of dizziness in my head. Can't understand why. Maybe it's a heat, maybe something else. The only thing I understand right now: I sleep badly despite the early timing, I waking up is also became a hard part.

bromor, Visperad, Ed74 and 3 others like this.
  6. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Day 50.

I will not PMO today because I want to reach 90 days.

bromor, Visperad, Ed74 and 5 others like this.
  7. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

8. I agree wholeheartedly!!! :):) Let's do it. I am absolutely psyched to do the 40 km challenge with you and to keep up with our streak. Let's go!!!!

bromor, Visperad, Ed74 and 2 others like this.
  9. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

Day 18/90

20% done wowsors.
    Have to say, yesterday/today were definitely the toughest on me, lots of urges and almost broke my streak... I have to stay alert. Maybe I will actually go for a run to clear my mind.

mml2, bromor, Visperad and 5 others like this.
  10. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

11. Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket Fapstronaut

Nice, man! respect

I'm on day 2 again.

JayJay2008, Zori, bromor and 6 others like this.
  12. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

13. jathanielnames1471

jathanielnames1471 Fapstronaut

14. 20/90- 20 days again! Feeling really good. However, the urges are high. Recently, I have been putting myself in very uncomfortable situations to try and conquer my fears. To overcome my fear of snakes, I visited a snake park last week and have been subsequently watching videos of snakes on YouTube daily. I am still scared of snakes for obvious reasons but my fear of them is slowly waning. I am actually beginning to see that snakes are actually quite misunderstood. Following on the theme of being uncomfortable, I accompanied my girlfriend to a get together of her friends yesterday. That in itself was nerve wrecking. Meeting new people is a very uncomfortable experience for me and makes me very nervous. I handled it well enough until the point where we were all to sing karaoke. Despite my refusal, the crowd was not taking no for an answer. I gathered the courage, chose a song and sang along. It was terrible for the first minute hearing my out of tune voice but after that I started to enjoy it. I stopped being self aware and did it. I was so happy. I later sang karaoke with my girlfriend which for me was really great. I still can't believe that was me who sung in front of a group of people. Fear has really held me back from life. Not any more!

Phil 3:12-16, Zori, mml2 and 6 others like this.
  15. GarfieldGF

GarfieldGF Fapstronaut

16. Ed74

Ed74 Fapstronaut

17. Ed74

Ed74 Fapstronaut

Well done! I was in a similar situation yesterday. An all-day outing with my wife's friends. I survived, was somewhat comfortable, and actually had a little fun and felt better afterwards. I really didn't want to go but I committed so i did. I know if I didn't i would have just stayed home, indulged, and felt like a POS. And yes, karaoke or anything standing in front of people is a nightmare! again, well done.

Karom, Zori, bromor and 1 other person like this.
  18. Pylos

Pylos Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 completed

Karom, Phil 3:12-16, Zori and 2 others like this.
  19. I think the idea of karaoke for a lot of Westerns is to get up there and try their hardest to replicate to a tee whatever song they are singing, despite how terribly unrealistic that is. Because the intention is near perfection failure is all but assured, and this creates a certain apprehensive foreboding dread. It's my understanding that in Japan the it's kinda the opposite. Essentially the more terrible you sound the more you are applauded. That idea is more in line with your experience. Letting lose and shedding the shroud of imagined judgement is kinda the point. I've said it before and I'll say it again; it's super cool you are confronting your fears.

Karom, Zori, bromor and 1 other person like this.
  20. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut