1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weak erection/ tight pelvic floor

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Fly310562, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Fly310562

Fly310562 Fapstronaut

Wondering if anyone here has improved their erection quality from doing reverse kegels? I tried doing regular kegels and saw no progress from it. Been doing reverser kegels these past couple days and noticed that I’m bigger now in my flaccid state.

pretty sure I tightened the crap out of my pelvic floor from always flexing penis/doing kegels while PMO for these last 14 years. Apparently a tight pelvic floor can compress the arteries that supply blood to the penis. Looked up symptoms of a tight pelvic floor and I have some of them. Gonna keep doing these exercises to teach my pelvic floor to relax while staying away from PMO and I’m sure I’ll get my rock hard erections back.

2. I as well used to kegel while I MOed. My erections never suffered, but it made me O really fast. I successfully relaxed my pelvic floor by just doing M (no O) and focusing on not squeezing. That was enough to make me start lasting longer so I didn't bother doing much of anything else.

Sitting in a deep squat is the only pelvic floor loosener that I do consistently because I can actually get a good stretch in it. I never got the hang of reverse kegels.

3. Fly310562

Fly310562 Fapstronaut

I would O really fast as well. Before I would even achieve a full erection. I noticed recently when I don’t kegel during PMO that my erections would be stronger but if I would kegel I could literally see and feel my erection getting softer and smaller. Never had PE issue though. I would only O fast because I wanted to. Never something I couldn’t control. Doing these reverse kegels has made me slightly bigger in my flaccid state too and it’s only been about a week of the exercises.

4. Yeah it's pretty goofy that kegels make some people harder and some people softer.