1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. MaybeOverthinkingStuff

MaybeOverthinkingStuff Fapstronaut

Maybe I'll join you! I don't work out since 2019 I think

You've done a lot! Good job bro

Congrats for making the change!

2. Was studying late. Got myself triggered again badly. I thought I should update this before turning off my browser. Hope to recover from this by tomorrow

3. Stay strong!

corylife, TheBluePrint and yrjyrj like this.
  4. Fattypikachu27

Fattypikachu27 Fapstronaut

Hello and good evening to everyone! I hope you are all fairing well. Strength, rest and forgiveness for all this night. Relax and keep some sanity! Keep fighting the good fight!

5. CollegeGrad

CollegeGrad Fapstronaut

Good morning! Excited to say day 2! Wow was it tough last night. I listened to some sleep sounds and tried some praying (cuz that usually gets me sleepy lol) but was definitely tossing and turning before I finally fell asleep. Hope everyone is doing well!

6. Fattypikachu27

Solid week, checking in. Hope everyone is having a good morning. Need to put away my sleep and get some coffee going!

7. James01011980

James01011980 Fapstronaut

Hi

I’m new here. I’m here to stop watching p and m. I’m married and I’m lucky enough to have pretty regular sex, so im not abstaining from o (can’t figure out how to update my profile to reflect this!?).

anyway, I’m on day 5 at the moment and feeling pretty good.

Good luck to everyone out there! Stay strong, you are awesome.

J

8. Fattypikachu27

Welcome James, Hope the fight is swift and painless! Thank you for being here.

9. MaybeOverthinkingStuff

MaybeOverthinkingStuff Fapstronaut

Hey guys, relapsed just finishing day 4 :/
    I fell asleep normally but woke up half-awake in the middle of the night and relapsed. I couldn't even think.
    What can I do next time? Any advice welcome

corylife and TheBluePrint like this.
  10. Checkin. Three weeks now. Feeling a bit better than last day. I was having a lot of anxiety and at one point I was having urges to watch P due to chaser effect. I am not still over it but I slept early at night and feeling a bit better. Went for a walk as well this morning.

EDIT: Relapsed last night. Chaser effect happened when I was surfing through instagram. Felt really distressed right after the relapse. The shitty feeling.
    :emoji_confused:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
    corylife, TheBluePrint and yrjyrj like this.
  11. CollegeGrad

CollegeGrad Fapstronaut

@MaybeOverthinkingStuff @vishop figured I'd talk to both of you at the same time. Relapses are hard and may make you feel bad. This journey we're on is a race and sometimes there are stumbles and falls along the way. Kinda corny I know but the point is: you made it!! You did it! You went either 4 days or 3 weeks without P or M! Think of it like this: I'll do even better this time. I remember that I kept telling myself when I trying to stop P and sure enough, each relapse had longer and longer days and months in between. Hope this helps a little. Right now I'm on day #3 of no M and found sleep sounds to get myself to bed work, forcing myself to exercise if I wake up in the middle of the night or forcing yourself to do anything else (i.e playing some of the switch) helps. Guess what! Today is a new day to start a streak; you got this!

corylife, TheBluePrint and vishop like this.
  12. denhkl88

denhkl88 Fapstronaut

Please like this comment, want to make a accountibility chat group on Teams

13. denhkl88

denhkl88 Fapstronaut

I noticed that there is very less interaction and support here, so I opened a Teams chat, where we can help each other better.

Anyone feel free to join.
    I am 23 years old, a hetero man, from the Netherlands (time zone UTC +2, but because urges can occur at night everyone is welcome)

Link to the chat/group:
    Use thus link to download the app and also to joing the chat (joining without a account/app is possible, also g-mails can be added "Accountibility group NF"

https://teams.live.com/l/invite/FEA3f6BLljzbc3NHgE

14. CollegeGrad

CollegeGrad Fapstronaut

Checking in! Day #4

15. CollegeGrad

CollegeGrad Fapstronaut

Checking in #5 day!

16. CollegeGrad

CollegeGrad Fapstronaut