1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Harry Potter Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Don'tLookBack, Nov 27, 2021.

You in?

1. Yes!!

166 vote(s)
    89.2%
  2. Maybe later.

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Nah.

12 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. ravenclaw99

ravenclaw99 Fapstronaut

Similar for me. Going to P sites not a huge temptation, but scrolling through Instagram. And also females I know who are attractive on FB. No good.

futurelight likes this.
  2. futurelight

futurelight Fapstronaut

Day 66 — Gryffindor Year six

Pentatonic and Lucifer. like this.
  3. I cannot count how many times I’ve relapsed due to doomscrolling. One would think that it would be harmless but it does lead to an idle mind and eventually the hunt for greater highs of dopamine hit. Sooner or later you will be on an adult site you’re trying to avoid. So I would suggest limit or cut down access.

futurelight likes this.
  4. Beasthunter1998

Beasthunter1998 Fapstronaut

5. primigenius_bos

primigenius_bos Fapstronaut

6. I'm being way too inactive in this thread and I'm failing to take NoFap seriously enough. No more. Let's get it. :D

7. Beasthunter1998

8. primigenius_bos

9. futurelight

futurelight Fapstronaut

Day 69. Gryffindor Year Six

Pentatonic and Lucifer. like this.
  10. Beasthunter1998

11. primigenius_bos

Day 17! Facing urges but won’t give in inshaAllah

Pentatonic, futurelight and Lucifer. like this.
  12. futurelight

futurelight Fapstronaut

Day 71: Gryffindor Year Six
    I think yesterday I was close to thinking about P. There was some domestic problems and a little stressful process of job searching. After that I lie in bed, watching some fun stuff and felt that "bad" relax feeling that has led me to slip-ups many times before. But, (thanks to these 70+ days of reboot ) I didn't slip. And after that I encountered with a fresh new feeling that I never felt before! It's like so many times I had slipped-up, but yesterday I just didn't. Instead of that I did some useful stuff that helps me to break through little sadness of mine. It's just great! I'm choosing not to slip and start this addiction-mess all over again, but to actually do something about it. To take responsibility for solving my problems.