1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SR gurus I need some advice

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by PLutoDaDawn, Jul 18, 2022.

1. PLutoDaDawn

PLutoDaDawn Fapstronaut

Hello guys
    I need help I don't wanna lie. I am an African who is going through a spiritual phase where I have to stay pure under semen retention in order to be a prophet and a traditional healer. All these past months I have been relapsing through P when I get the urges(every 6-8 days). However since I quit smoking cigarettes it's a lot easier to resist urges with a good feeling that this time I will succeed. BUT THIS WEEK, man I feel like it's going to be frustrating journey for me because there are so many temptation that these females are doing to me and dude I'm trying to be nice at times by avoiding them but eish each and everyday it's like they have a better plan to make me release. Bro im scared of going back to my bad habits and I'm on the 9th day. Even if you try to tell them they bring something too opposite to what you tell them. E.g you tell her that urges are breaking my streak and she then shows you pics of her butt or when you hang out with her she tells you on how she doesn't use a condom and could let you release it all and man, It's terrible bra because the semen came out as she turned me on( not sperm). I'm worried if this might prevent me from getting the benefits because it's semen retention. What can I do guys, I need advice.

2. PLutoDaDawn

PLutoDaDawn Fapstronaut

Apologies for being explicit

3. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I look at it this way:

Perfectly good car tires gradually leak air over time and must be re-inflated. Are they defective? Hardly.

GotCaught and PLutoDaDawn like this.
  4. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Precum doesn't destroy semen retention at all, but the real question is whether you want to continue to engage behaviors that will eventually push you over the edge, back into your PMO activity. You're not even making real progress out of addiction until you pass three weeks (21 days), known as the gravity zone, where most addicts are held and are continually pulled back and cannot get beyond, which is no recovery at all. Yet, it is much better than MO'ing regularly. But who only MOs one time, once a month, right? Yet, the benefits of semen retention will never be achieved even with that frequency. Day 22 is really the first day of recovery, where you probably arrived at by effective working strategies, and not just by chance. The road to full recovery is then well beyond that - 90 days at minimum reboot (hardmode - no P or M or O), but truly 120 to 180 days to start to get the benefits of semen retention on a daily basis, the primary benefit (there are others later on) being is there is seldom any irresistible pain, inflammation, or blue balls as in the beginning days. Although external sexual urges still occur and testosterone intensifies energy throughout one's body, yet one is able to resist MO on a greater and consistent level. By the way, after a short period of retention, like day 22-50, etc., and beyond, even wet dreams, experienced involuntarily and naturally, do not destroy semen retention either, as it's just the male body keeping itself in natural balance, and one doesn't really release a full load, or even a large amount, as one might think occurred. It would probably take two to three full MO sessions to completely unload the available storage, which is why relapsers tend to MO more than once when falling off the wagon. Hence, there's plenty of retention left after an innocent wet dream to maintain the benefits and continued hardmode path. Best wishes!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
  5. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

These are good words of encouragement Joe. Thank you for them.

6. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

Friend, when you are an alcoholic, you don't want to go to the bar. When you want to abstain from PMO, you don't talk sex with girls. It's simple as that.
    Best of luck to you :)

7. Risingstar98

Risingstar98 Fapstronaut

Everyone has not super control on ejaculation like you.

8. PLutoDaDawn

PLutoDaDawn Fapstronaut

Thank you very much guys. Right now I'm just keeping a serious face so that do they won't trespass. Because this week that lady tried to do favours for me(for me it was wierd) to talk to each other again so that she eventually she'll go back to her old ways but I'm trying my level best to keep a distance and focus on my journey

9. Thebagelinthemiddle

Thebagelinthemiddle Fapstronaut

You could with practice...