1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 12 completed (32 in my current streak).

2. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 18
    Everyday is my new streak day :D

3. bettermeeveryday

Irrelevant but didn't know where to share: Is it a common occurrence that people get pinged randomly with website links? It was disturbing to find such a message in my inbox today from some "new fapstronaut" I've never seen. That feels unsafe. I simply left the conversation, but is there a better protocol to deal with it?

Newbro2000 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its alright, it happens. It a marathon.
    As a penalty for relapsing, i want you to take 2 days off and reflect on what happend.
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/how-to-developed-no-pmo-mindset-day-75-special.333869/
    Also read the post above i shared to get more insights and mindset development that will help me to be on guard.

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

COngrats on new rank my guy. KEEP GOING FORWARD!!
    Everyone congratulate the lad will ya?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I think you should talk to the moderators on the site about this.

7. bettermeeveryday

Thank you. I now told a moderator about it.

8. 4mins59secs

4mins59secs Fapstronaut

Day 21 of Spartan Challenge!
    Day 40 of my current NoFAP streak.
    Very happy on reaching 40 days.
    Last couple of days have been challenging but avoided urge to FAP.
    Happy I did resist.
    Resetting my counter to zero would be painful.
    Good Luck to Us All !

anapana, Dale848, freshmem and 4 others like this.
  9. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

10. Sister Natalie

Sister Natalie Fapstronaut

Sorry for not keeping up! Will try harder to do so.

Day 48.

11. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

12. anapana

anapana Fapstronaut

13. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day = 12/100 :emoji_eagle:

14. Congradul-ma-lations !

15. day 2 today

I went to bed last night, clean and sweet.

Don't worry, I know there will be tough days ahead.

But I want to collect the easy days when they happen.

16. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 16. Long tattoo session today - it's nearly done! Two sessions more and I think it will be complete. I'm feeling rather positive today and got no urges which is excellent. Going strong!

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thats the spirit!

Going good bro.

Good going sister natalie!

NICE!
    Welcome warrior. Lets walk this path together

NICE! you are going strong!

Just keep your guard up!

Great going man, you got a new tat? what is it about?

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

ALLRIGHT GUYS HUDDLE UP.
    [​IMG]
    THIS IS COMMUNITY CHALLENGE EXERCISE, EVERYBODY NEEDS TO TAKE PART IN IT.

I want you to quote this post and type your reason for continuing this NOFAP discipline.
    It will help you to understand yourself better and refill some of your motivation!

I will start with myself.

Because i was watching and doing PMO for almost 8 years, i initially thought there was nothing wrong with me. But then a single time a week turned to 2, and 3 and at last to 2 to 3 times a day. I wasn't knowledgeable at first but i started to understand that there is something wrong with my body and mind. Being a zombie like state i looked for solution and started nofap discipline.

My main goals are mental clarity, energetic state, less stimulation, better self discipline, also there is someone i want to show that i can commit to these goals.

I AM WAITING FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES. NO WORLD LIMIT, JUST WRITE WHAT YOU WANT!

19. My goals are the same as yours, about clarity, energy, less stimulation, discipline,
    also I think there is a lot of prosperity in a reboot, or after.

That clarity is so powerful, I have been there. I want to get back to that state.

20. bettermeeveryday

I am recovering from severe depression and PMO was one of the ways I coped with my killing lows. I didn't think there was a problem with that because it helped me feel better that moment and later would just numb me and wipe my emotions off me, and it was better than the unbearable lows. My therapist told me that my behavior was addictive and I had to cut off instant gratification because it will only aggravate my situation, but I denied the addiction part. Reading some clinical books in psychology, learning about neuroplasticity, trauma and anxiety, and related subjects that were relavant to my situation, I understood that it was necessary for me to abstain from instant gratification. I tried, but I kept relapsing in a week or two because my brain would cleverly and persistently manipulate me to desperately get out of my low. I understood this was a problem, was it addiction? After one such relapses that left me broken and numb for two days doing nothing, my therapist told me I could join the NoFap community and that it would help me abstain. And he was right! I am so grateful to this community for their support and companionship -- I am now clean for over a month! NoFap is an important battle in my war with depression along with many other battles I am fighting at the same time. The little progress I am able to make by taking it one day at a time is giving me hope. I am already seeing the brain fog disappear and I am able to manage my lows better with healthy activities and no PMO. I will fight this battle and every other one with my full capacity and I will keep going till I win my war!