1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

540 Days of No PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AModernMiroku, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot my friend.

2. growuptime

growuptime New Fapstronaut

Inspiration. I'm putting this post into my bookmark to look at when I have issues.

AModernMiroku likes this.
  3. AModernMiroku

AModernMiroku Fapstronaut

@Redemptionisrequired Anytime you wish to assist me, I shall take it readily! Your support has helped me get this far! You remember both my best & worst days--so you know that this is how it is indeed. I look forward to the days ahead! Again--glad to see you back in these parts!

@growuptime I am glad that I can be of some assistance--& I am honoured by the compliment. Thanks for stopping by.

Redemptionisrequired likes this.
  4. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

This is great post. Thank you :)

5. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

@Kratos_GOW It's my pleasure Kratos! Keep following your path.

@AModernMiroku Yes, you have grown so much along the journey my friend, I look up to you and hope to emulate such growth along my renewed journey. Forge ahead!

@Kieran2121 My pleasure Kieran, you should check out each report from my friend Miroku. It gives a great break down and understanding of the journey.

6. jun007

jun007 Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing. I am on my way to 500days now. What a journey!
    I had similar experience. My life is gradually returning to normal, that first I felt boring, but now I just accept it as the way it is. I was expecting certain miracles to happen, but then I realized gaining my control of my thoughts and desire and thus not committing harmful activities, such as PMO, is already a great achievement, which will benefit me in the long term.
    My physical energy is also slowly returning, which is proved when I finished a 3.5 mile running with ease. Not at an athletic level, but certainly above average of my age group, this in return gives me confidence and also helps me transmute my sexual energy into other meaningful fields such as running, meditation and work.
    Wish to see your future updates Brother, thank you again.

AModernMiroku and Kieran2121 like this.
  7. AModernMiroku

@jun007 : Thanks for stopping by--& thanks for the comments & compliments!

I am glad I can be of assistance in some way!

jun007 likes this.
  8. stoxx

stoxx Fapstronaut

Mam 540 dni bez pmo. Wciąż mam w sobie dużo niepokoju i trochę wachańskiego nastroju. Czy ty też to miałeś? Czy to normalne?

9. AModernMiroku

@stoxx : I do not quite understand the above. I tried to look up a translation, but I do not think it was a perfect translation.

I still have problems, though. I am not without the temptations or urges--sometimes, they are pretty strong still.

At any rate, this Success Story is not the most recent one. I posted a newer one as well.

Thank you for stopping by.

God bless,
    AMM

10. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

How did the orgasm and post orgasm week feel after your prev 2 year streak? I had some Os after 200, 300 and 300 streaks and it was really bad for me.

11. AModernMiroku

@Legacy of Lost Soul : It will suffice to say that it was desirable enough to tempt me. The shame, feeling of failure, &c. were much worse, though...it was easy to ask myself if I had really changed at all.