1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. 234

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2022
  2. primigenius_bos

primigenius_bos Fapstronaut

Day 26.
    Wasn’t feeling too good yesterday. Lack of sleep gave me headaches and tiredness. This led me to peak at something arousing but pulled myself off after a few minutes. Things are getting harder these days. But I must reach my goal. Have to avoid these small triggers and take it seriously.
    Otherwise, they will lead me to a full on relapse eventually.
    I must invest my energy in some sort of physical activity, so planning to buy a bicycle. Also planning to fast once or twice a week, starting from tomorrow inshaallah. According to our prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), fasting regularly keeps your sexual urges at bay.

3. I’ve been really bad with fasting lately so I’m just saying screw it and making each of my fasts last the whole day. We can go without food for forty days but our dumbasses think we’re going to starve on day one. Comes with the territory I guess.

4. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

5. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyans!

12 Days Free of PMO.

Staying on the path of redemption.

Keep training!

Kingfisher, Peppy and Tilopa like this.
  6. 40- I'm fasting the entire day, and I'm being constantly attacked by the devil. His most satisfying barb is that of meaning, and he keeps cajoling me that all I am doing amounts to nothing in the end. That's been the refrain I've heard all my adult life- that my meaning always exists outside of what I'm doing right now. The only way to overcome that is with action- to do what I've always been doing and working on.

7. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

8. zars

zars Fapstronaut

check in day 245, the day I become evolved.

9. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyans!

13 Days Free of PMO.

A little more anxious this morning, my mind is thinking a lot and trying to stop me from exposure to my goals. Time to kick in some meditation and immerse myself in todays goals.

Keep training!

@zars Big congrats man! Keep at it

Dominikfhj, zars, Tilopa and 2 others like this.
  10. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut