1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

2. wendybabes379

wendybabes379 Fapstronaut

3. blaze234

blaze234 Fapstronaut

4. RawringAlphabet

RawringAlphabet Fapstronaut

5. bettermeeveryday

6. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Day 3/30. Challenge:no sugar in a diet.

bettermeeveryday likes this.
  7. JoeyKangaroo

JoeyKangaroo Fapstronaut

8. I_always_try_again

I_always_try_again Fapstronaut

I am done with the fap. i am fking 26 wiyh no job no car no girl. I want money, i want everything. So here i am fighting my last war with everything i got.

day 1/30

this time i will complete or else better i will end this shitty life.

9. bettermeeveryday

10. blaze234

blaze234 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again, yesterday was very difficult for me. Right from when I woke up..I was hit with powerful urges. I tried to calm myself down up until evening. But then all of a sudden I slipped. What I feel most sad about is even when you are about to use or just in thought itself...you hear a voice that you shouldn't do it and you clearly know the bad effects it will have on you and somehow, I always end up using it still.

For me, Boredom is usually the trigger that leads me to these thoughts. I think I need to focus on my passions or hobbies which can distract me whenever I get the thoughts

bettermeeveryday and Jerky like this.
  11. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Day 4/30. Challenge:no sugar in a diet.

bettermeeveryday and Jerky like this.
  12. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

13. wendybabes379

wendybabes379 Fapstronaut

I made 29 days - then today the urges were strong, and I justifying to myself that I could just look at some vids because I've more or less done a month, its been a rough day, and I think I was just bored and home alone. It was like I wanted to see how I'd feel if I watched something as well.
    And then, three hours later, I'm writing this after having done the thing, and I feel total crap and ashamed. It's not worth it. I read in a few places that I WOULD relapse, for sure, but I was doing so well! It was like I gave myself permission to relapse.

Anyway, I'm gonna reset and pick myself up. I'm really proud that I got this far tbh. And the benefits were so huge. I need to keep an eye on that thought - "It's ok, you can relapse. You can always start again". Of course part of that is true, but no, I CAN'T justify a relapse.

Anyone else struggling today?

Much love

14. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

This right here is exactly how it happens for me and it's very important to remember how I will feel afterward.

To reset and pick myself up is the best thing to do and also to remind myself that when the urges are strong, I am strong, and I will remain strong as long as don't give in.

Use the power of the urge to push you through it. It's better to feel the urge full force and let it ride, than to give in and lose it all, because it's then that the urge is gone, but so is the drive and motivation.
    Libido takes a big hit for me as well.

I will remind myself again and again, how I will feel when it's all over.

15. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

16. IWillGetMyGirl

IWillGetMyGirl Fapstronaut