1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thebagelinthemiddle

Thebagelinthemiddle Fapstronaut

Does anyone practice? I am on day 502 and been practicing tantra for sometime. I have released 3 times in the past 3 years total. I come across celibate folks, but rarely tantric. I can have orgasms internally, and I must say the experience is better than the common release. Has anyone else had experiences with this?

Jeremy11 and BruceWayne123 like this.
  2. I have never personally met anyone who could do this, but my father once did during his time studying Taoism. It's impressive you managed to achieve this, as the guy told him that it takes years of dedication as well as a very patient partner to practice with.

Jeremy11 likes this.
  3. Thebagelinthemiddle

Why I appreciate this, understand I have been an avid mediator as well. I must attribute that discipline as being the catalyst for it. I have at least 1k plus hours doing that. And that was from 2006-2010. I kept a mental log of this because I decided to dedicate a portion of my life to understanding mysteries of all kinds.

Pentatonic likes this.
  4. Thebagelinthemiddle likes this.
  5. Thebagelinthemiddle

Beautiful. I find meeting people who do tantra rare. Funny how people who know nothing about it, have 0 experience, 0 discipline down talk it. For me there is no going back the other way

Jeremy11 likes this.
  6. Thebagelinthemiddle

Understandable. My wife took some time to get used to. When she was pregnant, she was very uncomfortable and it made sex difficult so we did not for about 3 months. After the baby was born, since neither of us engaged during that time it was the most mind blowing experience. I remember having countless internal orgasms. That was back on 2013.

7. Even do some taoist masters speak about multiorgasms without ejaculation like mantak chia which is quite wise. A more deep practice doesn't use multiorgasms.

Why?
    Because non ejaculatory sex is about cultivating energy, gaining energy and multiorgasms is a type of edging of identification with sensations, so pou lose dopamine if you do it this way. It's in terms of tantra: dualistic.

Try to have sex without the multiorgasms and take pleasure out of the frame. Sex will be pleasant no matter what but a next level tantric sex is a type of meditation sex which is not identified on how hot the girl is or how good it feels.

8. Thebagelinthemiddle

I do know what u mean. Granted that was almost 10 years ago. There are countless channels for which energy can "move". At this point that type of energy comes just by thinking

9. At the beginning of practice using channels can be a good guide. Using the support of energy to understand better what sex is all about. After a while is more of a mental state and you tend to overlook the energy channels.

Choosing the right girl, sex as taoist see it is more like a source of energy. It doesn't matter if you ejaculate or not if the girl is toxic and her mind is not clean then you are eating low vibration energy which will drain you independently if you ejaculate or not.

Choosing the right girl is essential for a good taoist sexual practice

becomingreat likes this.
  10. Thebagelinthemiddle

My intent is to keep my awareness below the physical surface. My meditation is my key practice. Sex is just another instrument. The more I retain, the deeper my awareness goes, although my meditation practices surpassed it long ago. Honestly even without tantra, my "mind" can bend like a meandering serpent.