The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

61 (29 hard mode) days complete

I've put my will to it and slept more tonight. And I feel good. I don't forsee any unusual temptations. I am with my phone on the toilet, but I know that I will put it away as soon as I am done with this post. Good luck, fellowship!

2. newbobido

newbobido Fapstronaut

Day 9
    Hard mood is crazy. All night long I had sex dreams, it sucks.
    But I'm still here

3. Mending Ailment

Mending Ailment Fapstronaut

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 9

Nazgul attacked but I fled.
    [​IMG]
    Restless & a bit angry. Not going to lie, I almost relapsed. Urges kept building.
    Mostly online. Recognized some were P stars too. I overcame. It's only going to get harder the further I go. Stay strong fellowship!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  5. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 23 no PMO. I’m trying to just be thankful for every day God has given me. Each night and each morning I thank him and it seems to be helping my mood overall.

6. NewLifeForGood86

NewLifeForGood86 Fapstronaut

7. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Check in. I'll leave this to the majority opinion of the fellowship to decide.

This weekend I'm getting married. My lady and I have yet to have sex. Since I've only been sexually active with another person a handful of times during life I've never put too much thought into condoms. I started thinking about and looking into what size to get. Basically I stimulated myself to get some measurements and that ended with a bit of ejaculation. What do you all think, reset my counter? I easily could have waited to measure when I had morning wood or something.

8. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friends!

28 Days Free of PMO.

Yesterday was a rollercoaster of emotion and today I'm left with the aftermath.

As for yesterday, I had started of the day with stress and anger, on top the fact that my sleep was disturbed. We all know that this is a recipe for temptation and urges, which it was. I ran part of a meeting in the afternoon, which caused me a bit of anxiousness.

Later that day I found out that a friend who had seemingly ghosted me for a few months, ended up having a battle for his life with stage 4 cancer. Only 33 years of ages..which was astounding to me..so young to face something like that. I'm happy to say that through all his suffering, he has come out on top and is now cancer free. He showed me a few photos of the before and after, he is an absolute warrior and a hero. Although I'm younger than him, that brought forth the thought of frail mortality. I was anxious already that day, but adding this made me very fatigued. That on top of the fact that I had to take an important action at the end of the day. I suppose the conclusion to all of this really is to do what we can to protect and invest in our health, but also to make our days count.

As for today, I'm left tired, emotionally I believe. I'm going to spend a lot of time in meditation and relaxing, there is a lot to process.

Through all these unpleasant feelings, I can at least say that I held ground and did not give in to temptation.

Stay Strong!

9. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

10. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

2 days
    Sorry te being out some days, but returning here. I relapsed the saturday at morning, why? I went to a stripper club the last friday night, becouse I hang out with some friends, and well, they wanted to go there. That was to much temptation, but I notice that I was able to avoid relapsing but I dind´t do it. I don't like this places, so will be easy to avoid them.

Today I worked out and took a cold shower.
    Keep strong my brothers.

11. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

try to stay around the Fellowship bro. Staying accountable is super important, specially after a relapse. Because that social honesty will increase your responsibility and self awareness of actions. Subsequently you will be less prone to binge.

12. RiseToGreatness

man, that is some deviant move :rolleyes::rolleyes:. why not buy regular condoms? all condoms have an adaptable margin, no need to stress over that.

but if you want to get technical, why not wait for morning wood or flirt with your fiance, get an erection, and then measure your penis?

ok, but since it was with an innocent intention, i will let you pass. but you got to be careful with those things. any kind of self-stimulation can have a disguised addiction intent to it. so be very careful, and suspect anytime your mind comes up with something of the sort.

13. RiseToGreatness

Checking in brotherhood!! How you guys are doing?

Here, brain fog started very early, and i didn´t have time to do the wim hof, so i just went for plan B which is to drink coffee. that is something that i don´t do because caffeine makes nervous and disrupts my sleep, but i didn´t found other alternative for the present circumstances, and i really needed to get my shit together due to lot´s of responsibilities today.

but i think that brain fog today is most likely connected to bad sleep (an old problem of mine), so i will try to sleep better tonight.

Brothers, i see that almost all counters are gone. so this maybe a problem of the forum itself, so let´s wait and see if the problem gets fixed. meanwhile try to insert the data again on the counter, maybe that can help like it did to @CALM IN SUFFERING

Nothing more to add Fellowship! Have a great day! :) Checking out.

14. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

15. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

16. Day 61,

Quite a good day I would say, I had to do some urgent stuff, also was working today, and in the evening I went outside to do my calisthenics training.

Also I took a cold shower, which was reeeeealy cold, also spent some time working before the sleep.

Some urges, but not to strong, mostly related to checking girls on the street, trying to avoid looking at them all together

17. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

Day 27 check in. Days PMO-free in 2022: 213 out of 221.

18. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

day 11

Tomorrow will be another vulnerable day as I'll be off from 2 night shifts in a row. But I really want and am determined to make it a clean day tomorrow, by

1) staying away from devices, except watching netflix/prime video on TV
    2) making meaningful prayers.

19. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

26 days. Longest streak was 27 days. I hope the pressure of breaking the record or making it to a month don’t get to me. I have zero libido. But I feel amazing. Looking forward to breaking my record.

20. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 221

More of a normal day at work, although went for a nice walk this evening up one of the Welsh valleys.

Urges weren’t a problem today, but still keeping an eye out!