1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Checking in.
    Yesterday I came home late and stayed up a bit browsing the news on my phone. I turned it off with no issues but still that move was a mistake to be avoided.

I had some difficulties sleeping. I was upset with some friends who have significantly higher income than me and are pressuring me to spend more.
    I had nightmares of the difficulties and mental health problems I've been through. I wondered how life would be if I hadn't lost that fancy job in the Netherlands back in the day.
    But each person has a separate path to walk in this life and that was mine. My income is the income you get in my path and I must make the best use of it.
    I will confront my friends today and tell them to stop pressuring me and making jokes otherwise I'll start distancing myself.

I also noticed that even through that turmoil the urges were small and relatively easy to counter. Training has paid off I guess.
    An interesting thing is that this tranquility, this lack of perturbation felt somewhat unnatural.
    After all this time being trapped in the dopamine peaks to valleys cycle, being at peace and staying there, is a way of being one has to get used to again.

Lastly I keep on reading the book on the phone addiction.
    These things have the will of product managers and engineers who want our attention for profit baked into them.
    They are alive and do not seek our best interests.

@Redemptionisrequired Yes, the quote is from the first doctor strange movie. When the sorceress finally had to die after centuries of living she said that quote.
    Our life will pass quickly like a dream, we might as well pay attention to the people and things that matter to us.
    Our attention is key.

2. @kingdawoo

What kind of OS do you have on your phone?

3. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

31 Days Free of PMO.

Eager to be done with the lingering Vertigo symptoms. I am ready for a new day, today I will focus on reading, meditation and exposure.

Keep training!

@Against_the_demon_in_myself Kudos to you for standing up to them man, nobody should pressure anyone to spend out of their means. Also, I agree regarding phones and social media. It's a competition for who will garner our attention and profit of it. Collection information on what we look for etc. Mastering that pull is also a challenge, but one that is worthwhile. We must always choose the real world over the illusion.

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 12

Nothing usual. I went to the gym earlier and the same attractive woman was there again from Day 7 check in with her bf who regularly goes the same time I go to. I wanted to check her out because she has a nice figure. Thick, I would describe it but not fat. Fortunately, I didn't any urges at all even when she was around. Tunnel vision when I was working out. I think it would have been a different story if I was highly triggered while she was there. I would have wanted that. None urges at all. While I was warming up, I saw another one young cute girl that was leaving with her bf I believe. Legs and hips were nice. Apparently, there is third one that have been coming recently whenever I go. She has a cute face but I am not attractive fully because she dresses up like a boy no offense to the ladies that in here reading this. I don't know her figure because the way she dresses. I heard she might be straight despite of how she looks. Oh well, not sure if I will talk with her but I do like her though.

Kind of remind of this one cute attractive girl when I was couple of days in my no PMO challenges. She was working out with her bf. And top she wore was a hoody. Easy to cover her top chest. When I was present, she removed her hoody a couple of times (I have no idea why) and she has big boobs! Nice, big (not too big though), and attractive. I was glad I wasn't triggered. Oh my goodness lol. Maybe she removed it because I was there at the time. Maybe unknowingly wanted to show it off because I was there. I think I would really be attracted to her because of that. Not to say that it matter but I do like big boobs for a reason. And she was cute and slim. Like I said, I am one of the muscular guys in the gym. Maybe she saw and like what she sees when she saw me. Hmm.

Any way, women are usually scared/intimidated/don't like me because of my physique I believe. I guess this will help with my SR/NoFap/no PMO journey. Only up to me if I let my mind get triggered in my head and follow it up with a relapse. I think I am still getting stares from them when I am present. I am assuming that as far as female attraction for me, it won't be too drastic. Maybe something it will happen more drastic often the longer I go. I think one of you guys have a more profound effect the longer you stay on this journey than me though.

Oh and the girl in the front desk is attractive as well. I want to do stuff with her too...if I am horny lol. Usually, she works in the weekends. And that is why I am trying to avoid checking in on those days when she works.

Any way, again barely any urges.

To be honest, this is not a coincidence. There is at least one attractive lady present. I usually go whenever it is not too busy and I expect to be a dead gym with no one around. Since I started, there always at least one hot/attractive woman that is present. This has to be test.

I have no reason to release though. One tip, don't look or look away at an attractive woman if you don't want to be triggered. Simple. That's all.

Flying with nimbus. Nope, no urges today. Keep training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
  5. 59. On this streak day, over three years ago, I ate a bunch of sugar (after being free for two months) and eventually relapsed to PMO.

This was my longest streak ever. I'm happy to report that I have not relapsed, and when I wake up tomorrow, I'll have the longest streak I've had since I was fifteen.
    WE PLAYING NEW GAME+ BABYYYYYYY

Kingfisher and Peppy like this.
  6. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

7. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

8. dre.spla

dre.spla Fapstronaut

9. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 13

My body didn't want to sleep long enough so it decided to wake up early. Only had 4 hours a sleep again. It did it again. I felt as if I needed to nap but I was able to get through it.

No urges in the beginning then it was building up. I thought I had none today but it was building. Because I like certain type of women that I was looking at online that I like. So it built up. I was wrong assuming I was not going to get any urges. Today I had the urges build up.

In the end, it diminished because I got angry about something I saw online. Mad enough not to relapse that's for sure. Anger is working to my advantage. I need to cool things in my head when I get the chance.

Keep training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

10. Here is the current ranking list :).

Current Z Fighters:
    [​IMG]

@Dominikfhj (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Kingfisher (Super Saiyan God)
    @MJ93 (Low-Class Warrior)
    @zars (Super Saiyan Blue)
    @Against_the_demon_in_myself (Elite Warrior)
    @DRAGON_ (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Peppy (Elite Warrior)
    @LeviHS (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Ash2oP (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Ender Atreides (Oozaru)
    @lilsway (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Dr. Life rebuilder (Elite Warrior)
    @Toni7 (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Fap5tr0naut (Oozaru)
    @GattsX (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Mysticalz (Low-Class Warrior)
    @VD3 (Low-Class Warrior)
    @WestCoast (Low-Class Warrior)
    @unspecif13d (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Baylor (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Hugogabs (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Everythingwillfreeze (Low-Class Warrior)
    @hewm (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Pathfinder Lazarus (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Tilopa (Super Saiyan Blue)
    @kingdawoo (Low-Class Warrior)
    @primigenius_bos (Elite Warrior)
    @Risingstar98 (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Servo_Operator (Super Saiyan)
    @Redemptionisrequired (Oozaru)
    @dre.spla (Low-Class Warrior)
    @ZenMode (Low-Class Warrior)
    @ARCEUS (Low-Class Warrior)

Keep up the good work!

11. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

32 Days Free of PMO.

Today I'll just be checking in, I'm spending the day off screens. Let us continue to pave our new paths.

Keep training!

@Kingfisher Thank you for keeping this list brother! It's awesome to see the progress of the group.

DRAGON_, Peppy and Kingfisher like this.
  12. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Just feeling the anger similar to here.
    Non canon Broly.
    [​IMG]

Btw, is the Update Day Counter required for this challenge?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  13. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut