1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. dre.spla

dre.spla Fapstronaut

I've been doing nofap actively since the start of 2021. I've definitely had great improvement on my self control since then, yes, never give up!

On stopping MO - My girlfriend lived with me last year and we have been in a long distance relationship this year. I seem to do well with no PMO when not in contact with her, but when I'm in a phone call with her sometimes even texting I get turned on. And it makes me very angry that I can't act on those feelings. I do resist these urges, but I'm not strictly forcing myself not to MO because of this.

She will be coming to live with me next Wednesday so it will be interesting to see how that goes.

Day 4.

MJ93, Kingfisher, Peppy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

3. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

37 Days Free of PMO.

I had an excellent day yesterday. I got a lot of positive feedback, mentioning that I am having a good impact on others I work with. I did what I set out to do, even though alone.

My intention for today is meditation, exposure, reading and work.

Keep training!

Yes, you are right brother. I tend to forget to treat myself when I am on this path. Thank you for the advice and the support man. I'm also trying to build new activities that are rewarding to me. At 60 days I will treat myself with a gift likely.

Exactly man, it's the easy way out that we ingrained in our minds from such a young age. I loop in to that watching TV or youtube on autopilot as well. I appreciate the support and the kind words! Gotta keep making the days count.

4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

5. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Do the same thing mindlessly falling back into bed or watching a YouTube video really quick, but realizing it is the first step I guess! Just takes building a new habit to replace the old one

6. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Made it to another evolution, can't stop now. Stick with it, ladies and gentlemen

7. 65! I'm slowly increasing the time I meditate, and I look forward to the day when I wake up in Germany to sit on the cushion for a full hour. In the meantime, I'm working through this stage from The Mind Illuminated.
    upload_2022-8-18_17-7-26.png

8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 18

Yesterday was ok. Bored & lonely. "Mr. Lonely all on my own ohhh" from the song by Bobby Vinton or by Akon lol...that is the side of effect of this journey.
    I dreamt of something before waking up and now I forgot. A lot in my mind and rants as well.

Feeling better today. Maybe because I had more sleep. SR/No PMO plus good sleep equals better good mood. Although I can get tick off for the smallest things during my semen retention journey. I feel good right now.

Urges, coming from some online but more in the mind. Flashes in my mind of pron scene. It was a woman in the past I saw online and scene I couldn't find. Not sure if I saved it or maybe saved in the websites but she was beautiful. Not going into details. It kept popping in my mind and saying "Where can I find that scene?" Oh well it is lost any way. Or maybe I might find it later unexpectedly...That is weird. I didn't look any pron in the real life so I'm fine.

Yesterday, I went to the groceries and saw a mature woman...(Yes no details & she is attractive lol). And another attractive one seems young early to late 20s years old woman. That could have been a bit triggering if I kept on checking them out. That's it.

Hitting the gym late tonight/early morning when many people aren't around. Of course, there will be at least one attractive woman again while I am working out when the gym is empty/dead. I am never wrong at this point. Geez. Busy times are an exception because they are always one or more that can tempt you. Still not going to get me to release & relapse.

Well one more day here in the West Coast until the DBS movie comes out. Keep training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  9. Man, I hope the gym at the university I'll be going to isn't too occupied in the morning.

Kingfisher and MJ93 like this.
  10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

It depends on what time you go in the morning. It varies from gyms but in my gym the time I go isn't too occupied in the morning. I like it that way. Except for the fact now there is always one attractive lady present while I'm working out...lol. Not sure if it will happen for you & other members over here in this thread but it has been happening to me every single time I check in! Well all I can do is endure and not get triggered by them while they are there.

11. Thanks man.

Day 7

12. That's true. I remember getting up at five to go to the gym in undergrad and I still had trouble going from machine to machine. We'll see I guess.

Kingfisher, MJ93 and LLOYYD like this.
  13. dre.spla

dre.spla Fapstronaut

MO'd phone sex this morning. Was satisfying, had fun, no shame or regret. I feel good.

She'll be with me next week and I'll get this streak to 400, you'll see ;)

Day 0.