1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

Day 13.

It is going to be a tough day because lot of urges in the morning and P was being played in the Brain for a minute. But I will pass through it.

GottaBFree likes this.
  2. x_Nocturnalis_x

x_Nocturnalis_x Fapstronaut

Over 12 hours in... normally wouldn't post for half a day, but it has been very tough getting a run again. Feeling much better this time, much more motivated. :D

GottaBFree likes this.
  3. x_Nocturnalis_x

1 day and counting...

Jerky likes this.
  4. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

5. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

Day 14.

Looks like another tough day fighting with urges.

artifact likes this.
  6. CactusLemon

CactusLemon Fapstronaut

Hi everyone I have read the rules and would like to join this group if possible

artifact, GottaBFree and livinginhell like this.
  7. x_Nocturnalis_x

Reset. Not giving up though!

artifact and GottaBFree like this.
  8. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Again…

I know what I need to do. Time to do it.

Martial, moeski and artifact like this.
  9. x_Nocturnalis_x

Reset. Been doing cold showers (just at the end though), might need to start doing them twice a day to get past this slump. And also work out more.

artifact likes this.
  10. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

11. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

Thank you, I will keep fighting.

artifact likes this.
  12. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

Urges are less today on day 15. This is the morning, I hope it remains same throughout the day. I don't want to fall into the trap again.

artifact likes this.
  13. The group is currently full, but you have been added to the waiting list.

14. I added you to the member ranking tonight. Welcome to the group.

15. CactusLemon

CactusLemon Fapstronaut

Hey thanks man! I'm new to this forum and not sure exactly how this works - I just saw this post at the top and I'm 38 y/o. Should I try join another group or best to wait for an opening here? I'm also just looking for an accountability partner

Apologies for off topic question

artifact and goingforit like this.
  16. I've been planning to read Can't Hurt Me all summer. I put it on hold last month at my local library, but missed my pickup date and the library has been closed since due to a bedbug outbreak. After reading your post, I looked into my library account and I didn't have a hold on it any longer, even though they assured me mine would stand due to the closure. Bloody hell! I put in a new hold at the main library downtown, hopefully I can get it this Friday. Are you doing the interactive part of the book, the whole post it notes / social media thing?

I checked this out, and it seem to be working fine. The two ways I found were to click a username and select "start conversation", or click the inbox tab and "start conversation".

Three weeks without P&M, chill!!! :emoji_penguin: I've been hella busy being productive. This week I'll relax, excluding jogging, and binge watch some films before school is back in session next Monday (not chill :emoji_sob:).

17. Hello all...I am now one month in and I have not used P or have not O for 28 days now! I am still doing the Uddiyana Bandha yoga breathing practice every day which is making a big difference in sublimating the sexual energy and making me not need to release my seed! I am struggling a little at the moment as have connected with a woman online and been having some sexy conversations which are very arousing and fun but also a little troubling lol

18. Went on holidays the week before last and I have come home to find I'm in the top 10! yay.

I find these times when life is too busy to leave any time for PMO are a great way to start off a streak... however the real test is when I get stressed, or depressed, in the next few days, can I find something else to do other than falling back into old habits? So I'm going to be on my guard this week as I really want to make this streak count.

19. x_Nocturnalis_x

20. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut