1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

40 Days Free of PMO.

The thought of loneliness creeps into my mind. I suppose the past couple of days of being alone brought that forward. I tangled with it a bit, as I do not want to be dependant on others to feel whole. I was suppose the uncertainty and anxiety of being alone triggered a lot of "what ifs" and I don't mean PMO here. I look towards our fellowship, towards stoicism and meditation practice.

In these times, it's important to keep ourselves busy in action. So with that being said, I tackle another day of making the days count. I am adamant on growing during this period alone. I will certainly not given in to any temptation of PMO.

Keep training!

@Against_the_demon_in_myself Congrats on reaching Oozaru ! Best of luck with your time abroad, take it as a new adventure. Also, for what you were mentioning yesterday. I would say best not to go down that rabbit hole. It's better for you to push yourself to be the best version of yourself and lead by example. I know certain, if not many, mainstream ideas or thoughts can be frustrating. I'm not telling you to ignore that, but once you are aware, do not give any more of your precious energy and time to them. Work knowing that these are unfortunate realities that you are to contend with at random instances in your life and continue on your path.

2. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 20

I haven't reached this much for months. And I'm so happy that I did.

3. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

Day 1

Video games messed with my head again. I usually try to stay away from them, but this time I justified it because it was a mobile game with friends. I thought what’s the harm, it’s just a small mobile game and it’s a social thing.

it consumed my mind for 5 days. I relapsed a bunch of time, stayed up late, didn’t want to work out or eat healthy, or post on here. This happens to me every time I play video games. I must have an addictive personality. It becomes all I think about all day, and I neglect all my responsibilities, always end up relapsing a bunch. I get way too into it and lose all motivation for anything else.

I’m gonna try to stop playing starting today, and get back into routine.

MJ93, Redemptionisrequired and LLOYYD like this.
  4. I have the same experience mah bruddah- I stopped messing with the whole shebang around day thirty so I could focus more on getting ready to study in Germany- as a result, it got easier to do things

Spirali and MJ93 like this.
  5. Day 10
    @Spirali videos games are mostly made to be addictive. I was also addicted to pc games especially Valorant ifyk and was not able to focus on anything else and then one day i decided that this ends here and from next day Uninstalled games and went to totally 0 and its been more than 3 months since then. I am to focus much more on studies and other things. Try going to absolutely 0 and if it doesn't work gradually reduce it.

Spirali, MJ93, LLOYYD and 1 other person like this.
  6. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

I am still a gamer and I still play video games when I can. I only play the ones I like. But I don't let it consume myself too much of my time. Because in the past I done so with certain game genres like MMO RPG and such. You can waste a lot of time such as similar WoW(World of Warcraft). You will be addicted to it if your interested enough. It's good to keep you busy for a time but don't let it consume you too much because it can. Positives, it can prevent you from PMO but it can be a waste of time if you let it. I limit how long I play so I'm fine on my end.

Toni7, Spirali, Kingfisher and 2 others like this.
  7. dre.spla

dre.spla Fapstronaut

8. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

41 Days Free of PMO.

Slept well, I actually woke up earlier today and felt just fine. I feel myself more productive, overall. I continue with the norm, meditation, workout, exposure , reading and work.

Here is a nice quote for when things are difficult.

"Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside, remembering all the times you’ve felt that way." -Charles Bukowski

Keep training!

@LLOYYD My issue with video games is that they are made to be addictive. Kudos to you if you can control it, for me it was a nightmare back in the day. Just as bad as PMO. World of warcraft was like the crack of video games lol. There are psychologist's that work onboard gaming companies to make sure people are addicted, all for them to keep coming back.

Toni7, Spirali, Kingfisher and 3 others like this.
  9. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 22

I went "Super Saiyan" time at the gym and alleviated my anger.

Urges were light. Stopped at a 4 way section with my car. I saw an attractive woman crossing and I want to stare but I was waiting on the green light.
    Temptation overall was kind of pathetic to be honest. I will take it as a win.

Lastly, I regret it now. I regret all my PMO. I regret why haven't started this journey early on or have known the effects were real when I joined here. Just my thoughts.

Now waiting what will the day will hold.

Relaxing. Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Yes, I am pretty good at controlling how long I can play. Know when to stop. Only positives it keeps you busy.

11. Checking in.
    I'm back abroad again. Had some urges and some PMO thoughts but managed to let them pass.
    I was reminded of how awful it was to have these kind of thoughts often and felt grateful for my progress.

I also felt some sadness over my breakup, some 4 months ago at this point.
    I went for a bike ride in the afternoon and passed by the house we used to live together. I felt sad for something I worked so hard to build, fall apart.
    I happened upon my ex girlfriend, hadn't seen her in a couple months. There was a very short exchange and we went on our ways.
    I really wish it could have worked. I really wish I could go back and tell her I love her and want to be with her.
    But sadly I don't believe enough has changed or that there would be a different outcome this time. I don't believe it would work.
    And life goes on. Maybe she has someone else, maybe she is over it. Maybe not who knows?
    Things change and we have to contend with that fact.

On my side, I'll keep doing things that are good and healthy for me. I'll look after myself.
    I don't think we'll be happy together again. But hopefully black will gradually give way to blue.

P.S. @Redemptionisrequired Thank you for the advice. I think it's solid and I really needed it.
    I need more peace and tranquillity in my soul and I'll work hard to achieve that.
    Keep fighting brothers, never give up!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  12. dre.spla

dre.spla Fapstronaut

@Kingfisher Take me off the list please. I'm taking time off from the site

Kingfisher likes this.
  13. "Hey Beavis, look down there. On his NoFap counter."
    "W-w-w-what's that supposed to say?"
    "Uhh.... six.... nine... sixty... nine."
    [​IMG]

14. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 21. I almost forgot to check in. Sorry.

15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

No need to be sorry. Check in whenever you have the free time. As long as your staying consistent on your journey.

I check in for accountability reasons for myself.

16. zars

zars Fapstronaut