What's your opinion on Andrew Tate ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by she-dernatinus, Aug 26, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

A lot of sport gurus are like that, to be honest, it's almost a custom. Something they need to work on for sure, if they want to have a larger fanbase. But i Idoubt it is the reason he got banned, a lot of pseudo-revolutionaries have wide channels, and no one lifted a finger to cancel them.

2. But none of them grew as fast as tate did, were as controversial, potentially misogynistic, maybe a scammer guru, or talked about how power works in this world. He was the perfect storm of "Oh hell no" for social media companies.

3. she-dernatinus

that's exactly what I don't understand, why create so much havoc around misogynistic ideals ?

4. Who is Andrew Motherfucking Tate?

5. she-dernatinus

He is someone who got famous is a very short amount of time.

6. Because there were things he said that were valid, but they could ban him because of his extreme ideas, because they were afraid of his influence(which I haven't seen grow like that on youtube before).

7. she-dernatinus

What I have found, after doing a quick google research is that he has rape allegations, he was accused of holding women captive and forcing them into prostitution. This is the reason he fled to Romania, because he wanted to avoid prosecution. At least that's what his opponents say, it might be true or just a fabrication.

8. One of his abuse videos was proven fake, he was in a weird bdsm relationship. He has a story about the human trafficking incident is fake, I don't really know though but I kinda believe him. Although there is another disturbing video out there that I can't tell is abuse or sexual.

9. she-dernatinus

But if that's the case, why did he run away to Romania ? I found another interview where he says he prefers Romania because the laws on sexual offenses are 'looser', and that he can buy his way out of it.

10. I'll play devil's advocate he talks about false rape accusations and divorce can ruin a man, he said Romania doesn't have those problems. Although he does admit he wants to bribe cops so he can be scummy.

11. What the heck is up with this guy right now? This is literally the third time in 24 hours that I've heard of him...

Last night, my friend asked me if I had heard of him, because apparently a bunch of his students love him. I said no, and he filled me in on the fact that he's a sort of red pill, misogynistic dating coach of sorts.

And then today, one of my favorite youtubers put out this video about, you guessed it, Andrew Tate. Crazy!

And then I come on here and see your post.

But to answer your question, I think he's a disgusting piece of human trash. Sounds like a lot of that came from his upbringing, which I would be a little more sympathetic about if he wasn't such a horrible person who literally thinks that women have nothing to offer to the world except their vaginas. There's no excuse for that kind of insanely bigoted thinking. No matter what your upbringing is, you should be able to see how wrong and vile that is. Your conscience alone should tell you that.

12. she-dernatinus

The thing is, many young men see him as an inspiring teacher. Espescially when it comes to the concept of manhood, he might have some good advice to offer for anchorless young men. It's really difficult to know what is truth or fabrications related to such controversial personalities.

13. she-dernatinus

the truth is, a couple of coworkers brought him in a conversation. they said this guy had a lot to offer, so I simply got curious.

14. Whenever there is a void, something will fill it. We need to become the men we need to be, so we can lead the younger men ourselves, and not rely on some internet guy.

Meshuga likes this.
  15. she-dernatinus

the only thing that bugs me at the moment, is whether the rape allegations are true or not. At first I dismissed it as some consequence of fame, but after his own answers I am not so sure anymore.

16. she-dernatinus

It is true that one should always know how to decipher good influence from negative influence.

17. You gotta make your own decision then.

she-dernatinus likes this.
  18. she-dernatinus

Except even the Romanian police acknowledged those accusations. And his answers to romanian journalists weren't so coherent, it leaves a lot to doubt.

19. she-dernatinus

There is a lot to that than simple 'false rape accusations' claims. It is safe to assume his canceling wasn't instigated by baseless allegations.

20. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

Don’t know much about him, but his followers tend to be little boys who should be avoided.

Taylor25 and Meshuga like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.