if a woman likes you

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by drunkenmaster, Aug 17, 2022.

1. drunkenmaster

drunkenmaster Fapstronaut

If a woman thinks your cute and sweet is that Sign that she likes you

2. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

Yes, but then what kind of 'like' it is..
    Like a friend or like a possible bf

RobbyGo36 likes this.
  3. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

No it's just a dopmainic animal reaction. In truth she will left you for someone else when she find someone more cute and sweet.
    REALRELATIONSHIPISPLATONIC CINOTALPSIPIHSNOITALERLAER.

4. Ask her out, find out. I'm married now, but I can tell you all this timidness when it comes to dating, "does she/ does he like me?" amounts to jack squat. She either says yes or no. She says no, or "I have a boyfriend" just stay friendly and smile. If you're feeling relaxed enough you can make a joke out of it, "Hey, then bring him along too!". If she says yes then you've got a date. Say nothing and you've just got yourself on a Friday night. In anycase, you'll both be fine. No one loses an arm or a leg. Besides which, lots of people go on blind dates, on line dates with vague feelings and knowing no next to nothing about the other person. As C.S. Lewis put it, "if you want to get wet, you'll have to get close to the fountain."

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    t0b1, Pentatonic and TakingTheSteps like this.
  5. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

I obviously can’t speak for other women, but when I liked someone, I would always drop hints that I was single more than me complimenting them like that (especially cute. Cute is what I use for babies, dogs, or other women, not people I’m attracted to). But, hey, all women are different, and that could be her love language.

Lol, I love this. It’ll make things less awkward too.

6. freedom is coming

freedom is coming Fapstronaut

Best way to find out is to have a grown up conversation.

Trust me on this..i still can't take obvious hints from my wife! She often needs to remind me clearly that shw loves me still.

RobbyGo36 and 100 Days like this.
  7. Not necessarily. She could think you are cute and sweet, but not a good fit for her

8. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

What would you do if you really like a man and you want to know him, and you're sending those "signals" but he doesn't catches them up (he doesn't gets them)?

9. drunkenmaster

drunkenmaster Fapstronaut

Just hope for the best he catches on its hard out there to find a good woman still.

10. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

11. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

I won’t pretend to be the ambassador for all women, but I would always try to find space in my schedule to hang out. It works best with busy women, because we would try our best to rearrange our entire schedule just to hang with someone we like. I think guys notice eventually when this happens.

12. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

Not a woman, but I think this is legit a great indicator, if she is interested, she will find the time, if often she "is busy" good try and move on soldier.

RobbyGo36 and Evig Faith like this.
  13. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

That's because we don't feel comfortable enough to be upfront about our desire. Most of us are always cautious not to appear 'easy going', but I can guarantee you that if you give any woman a verita serum you'll hear things you would never expect to hear.

ndaty, Evig Faith and RobbyGo36 like this.
  14. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

I happened to work in a team with 9 women and me being the only male in the whole team many years ago, it took them a while to get accustomed to it and loosen up again, but oh lord when they did, possibly one of the most eye opening experiences of my whole life :emoji_joy: I heard enough, possibly even more than I wanted to.

Evig Faith likes this.
  15. she-dernatinus

Eye-opening in what sense exactly ?

16. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

In this sense hahahahaha
    You know how many men say that women are inscrutable? well hahahaha it stopped being the case after that, also was quite the, not sure if it's the right word to use, but I would say, humanizing experience.

Sadly PMO almost destroyed that very humane and relatable view, I know it may sound weird, perhaps, but not entirely sure of how else to describe it. :emoji_confused:

17. she-dernatinus

so, it was a humanizing experience, I'll have to agree.
    What did you learn from it precisely ? Did you had some misconceptions surrounding the opposite sex that changed after that ?

18. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

Yes, of course, but let's not derail the thread any further with a full-fledged discussion of it.

19. she-dernatinus

I understand so, let it be that way. But still you made me curious now.

20. she-dernatinus

Judging from your speech, I would say you are currently in your fourties.