1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

favorite video game?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RIMPY, Aug 18, 2022.

Tags:
  1. RIMPY

RIMPY Fapstronaut

what's your favorite video game?

2. Kim Wexler

Kim Wexler Fapstronaut

I'm quite partial to the 3D Mario games, but out of those my favorites would probably be Galaxy or Sunshine. Let me guess, your face is Modern Warfare?

3. RIMPY

RIMPY Fapstronaut

oh ok. Only mario game i've really played is Mario Kart Double Dash

and it's Cod 4 Modern Warfare. It's not my favorite game of all time but it's my favorite COD game

4. Kim Wexler

Kim Wexler Fapstronaut

I love Double Dash. Wish they would bring back the double kart stuff.

5. Toven

Toven Fapstronaut

All things Nintendo here, love Zelda, Mario is always king! The Galaxy games were golden. Huge fan of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Taylor25 likes this.
  6. Kim Wexler

Kim Wexler Fapstronaut

I'm replaying Galaxy now. Annoys me to no end that Galaxy 2 was not part of the collection.

7. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

I’m making a note here: huge success.

Monster Hunter for me. But it’s pushing ten years since I’ve played.

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  8. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

I don’t play video games as much anymore, but FFXIV is my main game, alongside Guild Wars 2 and Escape from Tarkov with some Discord friends. PvE’s in general are my thing—I don’t care for PvP’s.

9. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

It's a bit difficult for me to pick one specific game so I'll list ten.
    • Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2
    • Dragon Age: Origins
    • Fallout 2
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    • Life is Strange
    • Persona 5
    • Sid Meier's Civilization V
    • The Sims 2
    • Tetris
    • Tony Hawk's Underground

10. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

11. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

12. Mr Morale

Mr Morale Fapstronaut

The Last of Us on PlayStation. During the pandemic I beat the original game 9 times and I'm currently on my third playthrough of The Last of Us 2. For some reason when I'm depressed I need to escape into that zombie apocalypse world even though it's a single player on rails.

13. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Are you excited about the series? My sister is a DIE HARD, HARDCORE TLoU stan, to the point I absolutely cannot make any criticism of it lol, and she's hyped to oblivion about it. What do you think about the casting?

Mr Morale likes this.
  14. TheHouseAlwaysWins

TheHouseAlwaysWins Fapstronaut

For the longest time it was Halo. I loved the Bungie games. The less said about the newer ones the better lol.

15. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Fallout New Vegas.

Intothesun likes this.
  16. ajstath

ajstath Fapstronaut

I don't play video games anymore (I haven't got the patience and hate being on screens) but I always used to love Pro Evo. Other than that, I used to play a lot of rally games (Colin McRae and Richard Burns, etc.). Great fun :emoji_grinning:

Intothesun likes this.
  17. Mr Morale

Mr Morale Fapstronaut

Oh yeah I kind of forgot about the TV series. I'm kind of the same way with defending Abby even though she's not my favorite character haha. I like Pedro Pascal as Joel, but I'm not sold on Bella Ramsey as Ellie or any of the other castings. Either way I'm super excited for the TV series as a whole.

18. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

I wish my sister would let me forget about it, she breathes it basically :D Interesting! That's pretty much confirming the general consensus I heard so far, and I agree. I do think Nick Offerman will be a very good match for Bill, but I'm biased, I like this actor a lot. The trailer snippets shown so far have given me an Annihilation feeling - nothing not to be excited about. For sure.

Sorry, kind of sidetracking the thread here!

Mr Morale likes this.