1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which streak?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EnterTheMatrix, Aug 31, 2022.

1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

You can see my signature I am on so long streak which it is showing 138.but today what happened there an online app advertisement came where I took that app and in that video call they make and the ladies strips. When I was seeing it a and girl pretended like taking a dick in mouth like in front of camera opening the mouth like she wanted to take my in her mouth that time I ejacuted without fapping?. What happened here and did I broke my streak? I still consider like it was not consciously done and this was happened in a very rare case which is not always happening I thought my streak would continue. What do you guys think?

2. If it was all completely unintentional, I wouldn't count that as breaking a streak. You can try to abstain from orgasm all you want, but sometimes your body has other plans. You aren't in control of that all the time.

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  3. Also, tbh, I tend to take a pragmatic approach.

My goal is to continue doing right by God to the best of my ability, which means no P and no M. So if I were in your shoes, I would ask myself, "will resetting my counter for this make me more likely to give into temptation to PMO?"

For me, the answer would probably be yes. So I wouldn't reset it. Some people might dislike that method of doing things or say it's dishonest or something, but my goal isn't to brag about how high the number in my counter is. It's to rid this crap from my life, permanently. So whichever option will help me achieve that goal is what I'm going to do.

4. EnterTheMatrix

. I think I may have not broke the streak. And not resetting will only help me.

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  5. You probably broke your streak. You ejaculated to an artificial sexual stimuli and dopamine was released. And you should know by now that visiting those sites may come with that kind of ads . so claiming it was unintentional is a bit of a stretch.

It seems to me you were looking for a P-sub and you found it. Being dishonest with yourself won't fix anything

6. EnterTheMatrix

I agree,. But i thought I would reset my counter if I do that again and that too on purpose intentionally just to see it not like I accidentally went there. But yes I did stop myself after this incidence whenever it would happen, I resisted myself from ejaculating. What do you think? I will still try to complete the 365 day. I just think ups and downs will come on this journey,. Only the thing matter for me is I am being able to control and resist it. Ok if I was like on 10 or 15 days streak I would have considered resetting. But as I was this far can't I see thing differently and that too this happened unintentionally. Still if it broke some streak let it be. I still didn't masturbated to orgasm, I will be definitely on the no MO streak.

7. Yeah I agree with you, you shouldn't reset your streak from one small slip up . But still if you do it again I would definitely reset

8. EnterTheMatrix

Yeah . The thing is even I would break my streak I am still on some another streak. ain't I?

9. Slip ups happen and on longer streaks they shouldn't make much of an impact. Still be careful not to fall back into bad habits