1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Yeah brother ,temptations are strong and the other thing I noticed is acting without thinking on an impulse has increased. Reflections? We win or lose in our head first then if our heart loves us loosing we go down. Thank you for your good words brother!:)
    Checking in day 2.

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

4. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Natures way is to nurture and protect small and young, so it could be beneficial if you treated your streak as new you born in chastity and only starting out in life. What would you protect from ? What would you feed it with?How would you tell that it is strong and able to stand for yourself in the world?

Yes they are similar,especially if you are in your own reasonably comfortable pace. The difference is that running is less safe for the joints of your legs and it takes time to get used to it.

5. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

9/11/2022, completed

day 13 - No P / M / O
    day 13 - No Psub / addiction-induced arousal

6. Destruenda_consuetudo

Destruenda_consuetudo Fapstronaut

Hi guys! I'm in again.
    Day 17, feeling quite good. Let's destroy this damn ring!

7. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 3

A busy but productive day at work; filmed content for a new project, something I’ve wanted to produce for nearly two years - exciting stuff!

All is well on the battlefront, just keeping myself aware.

8. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

13 days
    Low urges yesterday, today I worked out and took a cold shower.
    Keep strong my brothers.

9. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 403

Day 7 no sugar & IF

10. Day 3 complete!

So far I have been taking this streak very seriously. That is the way it should have been from the beginning. Now, when I say that a day is complete, I mean really complete, without anything at all getting in the way of my purity.
    Thank you! I'm already very used to running, and I don't want to slow that down to walking, so I'm glad to hear that it will still help me in a similar way.

St. Maria Goretti, pray for us!

11. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Day 7 complete

So I continue my routine and added working out to it. It was easy this time because I felt shitty without it, hard to focus for something hard, sadness for no reason. I also started listening to a great book while working out so I am looking forward to it again.

12. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

13. Omega00

Omega00 New Fapstronaut

14. FellowCompanion

FellowCompanion Fapstronaut

15. newbobido

newbobido Fapstronaut

Day 5

It’s been two days alone, and I have a constant feeling of failure.
    I’m still here, but it’s hard.

Last night I had really bad urges but for the first time in forever I’ve won that fight. I’ve done the wim hof breathing for the first time and it really helped (I just felt like I was about to pass out, so yea, no PMO).
    I’m just going to focus on doing the next 24 hours, anything more than that would be asking for trouble.0

16. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 8 - Gildor Inglorion, an Elf, crosses your path causing a Nazgûl that was chasing you to flee. You stay the night with his company of Elves talking about your struggles with PMO. "Courage is found in unlikely places" he says. He gives you an Hithlain rope, a magical rope, light and flexible, yet extremely strong.
    Quest Item – Hithlain rope
    :emoji_chains:
    [​IMG]

Well I finally watch episode 3 of the Rings of Power. I think I like the actress playing Galadriel. Yes, I am attracted her and if she was wearing something sexy then I think that would be a problem for me lol. That's all. I am still attracted to the actress who plays Bronwyn. So watching TRP can be triggering if they wearing something otherwise haha.

I wonder when will they make the Beren and Luthien movie.

I am still thinking of starting to read the LOTR series. I will start on chronological order and read The Silmarillion first. I almost purchased it. Maybe this week I will. We will see.

Lastly, I will mention here. I dreamt yesterday before I woke up. I think it had something to do you @Redemptionisrequired Are you going relapse? Because I am having a feeling and sense you will eventually relapse from what I saw in my dream. Then there was lady
    nice long curly hair, nice figure with big breast of someone I know of online
    and she was trying to comfort you through a video that was posted here for you not to dwell on it. What do you make of this? I checked your last post and your having strong urges. Yes, I have dreams in my sleep and sometimes gives me signs or visions. Be careful.

Observing & quiet as a mouse. PMO forces are always around.
    Keep going fellowship!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  17. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 23 no PMO. I have been thinking a lot lately about how it isn’t important where we started or where we are. The only thing that matters is if we are on the right path. Also we don’t have to move fast… again… just be on the right path.

18. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

It's a long story, will say later :D but thanks for the app

19. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Lol no problem, good job detecting the problem at a very young age. Now you must destroy this. Looking forward to your testimony when you succeed.
    All the best on your journey :emoji_muscle: