1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The lie they teach men, women do want some monetary value in men

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Aug 19, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

Ever heard of the saying ?
    The right woman want your attention, respect and loyalty etc ?

It is a lie, dont believe this bullshit.

Women want that and they want you to have money. The amount of money depends on the women. Some are satisfied with average, some want rich.

So as a man you gotta have some monetary value to provide, so work on this as a man, dont make that bullshit lie make you lazy.

Br,
    Nfp

(Basil) and Legacy of Lost Soul like this.
  2. I have had about 30 relationships in my life without money. And if I had wanted to spend my life with one of them, I could have. I didn't do it by choice, to see how far I could go.
    Money has never been important to me in my evolution, but attitude, who I have become, has.

If you don't care about money, the women you meet won't care either. And you won't base your relationships on something as material and superficial as money. But on something much deeper and more fulfilling.

If you talk to women every day you will quickly destroy this limiting belief. Because you will realize that there are actually very few women like you describe. And if it's not part of your reality, you won't meet these women

3. In the modern world women can make their own money so It's not a big deal for them.

I've dated girls that have refused men who have offered them a life of luxuries, appartements, cars you named it... And they prefered being with me in times when I was very short of money.

It's a sense of pride and also some type of virtue in almost all women and that is

WOMEN CAN'T BE BOUGHT.

4. Better focus on your streak and PMO recovery @nfpexperiment and stop thinking so much about dating which is mostly learned through experience.

Servo_Operator and 100 Days like this.
  5. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

I feel I've been fed all these lies about women all these years...

"Women like guys who ..."
    • Are buff and have big muscles... so I started working out, lifting weights, playing sports, etc.
    • Are talented... so I learned how to play musical instruments, joined a local band, learned to dance, sing, paint, etc.
    • Are caring, selfless, close to God... so I volunteered at Church, feeding the poor & hungry, youth groups, Bible study, etc.
    • Are goal oriented and have a direction in their life... so I focused on my education, career, certifications, etc.
    • Have indicators of social status... so I upgraded my clothes, hairstyles, car, house, etc.
    And the list goes on. It's all bullshit! 15+ years of all this improving myself, but never got a girlfriend. Can barely even get a date.

So, I tried to NOT mentioning any of this when I meet women. And guess what? I finally got a girlfriend after 15+ years!
    She was later surprised when she learned all this stuff about me later on. I call in progressive disclosure.
    So, just be the best version of yourself (regardless of impressing women), and you'll find someone who loves you for you.

This song comes to mind:

Hope that helps.

6. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Offcourse you should not mention them, she should ask you herself, otherwise it seems kinda weird and will make her loose interest in you. What u mentioned is important to have, just read the rationale male book, he gives some insights.

silex_jedi likes this.
  7. Truth. I always joked about how women always wanted somebody who happened not to be me. I lifted weights (because my dad taught me how to and we'd lift weights together in high school). Then I started doing it to become more attractive to girls since that was the advice. Yet I found guys skinnier, fatter, shorter, scrawnier than I who had very attractive partners who genuinely loved them. And if it was a question of status, some of these guys were college students who were taking on student loans and were in debt. What kind of status is that?

Then the question was about my personality. People said my humor was too dark, that I needed to work on my emotional intelligence, that my edgy jokes costed me dates. Every time I thought I was better in these departments, I was again told that it wasn't enough. It always wasn't enough!! I never asked anybody this in person, but to the infinite crowd of people who constantly found fault with my person in terms of dating, I just asked, "How many social readjustments will I have to do before it's enough?"

It's an unanswerable question. And I really don't want an answer. I've since been able to rise above this hamster-wheel of externally motivated self improvement to focus on better things.

Brain-Police, koolpal and 100 Days like this.
  8. Rollo Tomassi (the author of The Rational Male) belongs to a group of hustlers and charlatans who do nothing but peddle fear to men who happen to be in a hard part of their lives. If people stopped letting themselves be led by fear, he'd have to find a new job. (I find the title ironic since rationality is often derailed by lesser emotions like fear or greed.)

I've read his book and I found it extremely toxic because it proposes the pursuit of an unsustainable mental and emotional position. The scientific rigor of his models boil down to nothing more than "trust me bro!"

I've had conversations with self-proclaimed incels and blackpillers who cite books like these as well as other scientist written books that are nothing more than unsubstantiated softcore cuckolding erotica (literally no sources in the writing!) and when I do press them to actually give a study, they give me a survey. Seriously. A survey. No randomized trials or double-blinds. And on top of that, it's a survey constrained to a single country, so they expect me to extrapolate whatever conclusion they came up with to every other culture in the world. This is why I'm glad I got my bachelors in biology and not psychology.

Just because a proposed idea is painful to accept doesn't mean it's true. Masochistic epistemology isn't the only game in town, and trying to put human nature in a box is extremely foolish.

Pro tip: if a guy is trying to convince you how a woman thinks ('trust me bro!') by showing you a graph of her menstrual cycle, you should stay the fuck away from him.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2022
  9. Conqueror_J47

Conqueror_J47 Fapstronaut

For some strange reason i can't recall now, i threw that book away. I felt it was a piece of garbage and not worth my time.

10. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

I don't think is a lie, just as you just imply in your second sentence, they ideally want both, they are not mutually exclusive, and money is just an expression of resourcefulness and competence, is a proxy, if a man has money, it's implied he must be competent and resourceful at something, that's the real value.

If any guy, any guy, demostrate to be a competent and resourceful man, regardless of his current economic value, he will obtain the exact same results.

Grow the hell up people....

11. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

No shit Sherlock. Who wants to date some broke-ass dude who can’t even buy gas? Would YOU date a woman who didn’t have a job/income? I wouldn’t. Having a job and income means you have a certain level of maturity and personal responsibility, that you’re not an overgrown teenager.

12. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

Especially it applies to a men, if a men is not able to produce money, than a lady should clearly get awared that he has some problem, either be it distraction or anything, and people with heavy distractions always ends with very poor financial conditions in their later life.

Conqueror_J47 likes this.
  13. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Right man has always been a provider. Use to be meat and protection. These days it’s money. You can try bringing a woman a butchered deer but only the country gals will find that sexy.

14. Those things should be done for you and your self esteem but not for women or people.

koolpal likes this.
  15. They're tripping. They're probably in their early 20's to think like that. Lmao
    Women will only give you a chance if you're handsome. And that woman has to be lower value in looks than you most of the time. Even then she'll give you deadline to get your shit together.

16. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

I met a girl who had as much in common, and I felt that the reason I learned all that & improved myself was so I could meet someone like her! She was “the one”. Then she turned me down. Again, and again. Then after months of her lame excuses, I gave up and went back to PMO after a 235-day streak. Felt like the NoFap powers didn’t work.

Agree. Now I do it for myself, and not for a “reward”, entitlement, trophy wife, dream girl, etc.

Conqueror_J47 likes this.
  17. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

No bro attraction does not always works, many marries by seeing treats the partner could give after the marriage and not for true love or both could be a case too.

18. whichoneyouworkin

whichoneyouworkin Fapstronaut

Why not look for building value and worthy personal resources (character, personality, becoming an interesting person in general) instead of worrying about your lack of money? If money represents what you truly value, as it is for many girls truly and many human beings in general, then go for it and acquire that sort of wealth. But I have to tell you, along with other men right above, that focusing on building value and putting your self-worth up a little not only will bring you more women than the papers do, it will also bring you the money you'll need in life. Keep it solid.

Brain-Police and koolpal like this.
  19. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

You have a point. If it’s money that you truly value, then you’re gonna attract others who also value money (whether they have much or little of it).

The same thing goes for character, personality, physical looks, social status, intellect, degrees, job titles, professional prestige, property ownership, financial independence, etc., if those are what you value.

Brain-Police likes this.
  20. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

There is definitely a minimum amount of wealth you need to maintain the relationship.
    It's no secret that financial problems is one of the main reasons for divorce.

Brain-Police and ARCEUS like this.