1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Fapstronauts

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Hi guys, I'm at 20 year old PMO addict looking desperately to change. I have been trying seriously for about 3 months now, with varying streaks, nothing over 10 days though. I recently blocked reddit.com even though I was subscribed to NoFap on there. It just had to many avenues for me to go down that would lead to relapse.

How I got here. I had a good thing going with a girl who I was together with for 6 years. My sexual addictions led me to use her body like an object when she really just wanted to be cherished. Anyways, she finally had the bravery to tell me she wasn't in a relationship she wanted to be in anymore. So she ended things with me last summer, which crushed me because I was at that point already working on changing and being more loving. But too little too late. Anyways, it led to me taking a long hard look at my life and where I was headed and I realized I did not want this to happen again. My next relationship will be centered on love, respect and tenderness. But I have an addiction to get rid of before I am ready for that.

So now I am on here to both give and receive support. I'm looking forward to making this the best year of my life so far, to learn about myself, and learn to be the king of my body and mind.

2. PrinceYann

PrinceYann Fapstronaut

Hi sir, to be the king of your body and mind you will need more than a year, but don't worry, you can still make this be the best year of your life so far. I'm kind of on the same situation, I'm 20 years old too, but I said to me that I would bend my mind and body two years ago. I made progress, I lost progress, but the sum is positive, for me and for people around me for sure.

You have to make a plan and stick to it, make one thing at a time and don't surrender.

If you want a Brazilian cosmopolitan friend, count with me. Welcome.