1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just looking for some friends.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Hello, I am a dude that is twenty years old who is living in the United States.

If I am being honest, I don't really have anyone to really talk to. Other than the few people who are involved in my life.

Most of my real-life either grew apart from me, or just moved on with their own lives.

Other than the few people I have in my life My parents, and the strangers I have conversations with about things I really don't have anybody.

If any of you want a friend or just someone to chat with feel free to talk.

Bob73 likes this.
  2. likefarm

likefarm New Fapstronaut

damn same here. It's really dull tbh, especially at night. The emptiness is like eating you. I wish to talk to somebody too.

3. Bob73

Bob73 Fapstronaut

Hej guys let us build a group !

4. Where do we build?

I don't really trust Facebook or Twitter. Had a bad experience on What'sapp too.

5. Bob73

Bob73 Fapstronaut

Telegram ? Or Discord

6. Bob73

Bob73 Fapstronaut

7. Whatever_Bro

Whatever_Bro Fapstronaut

Hi u can add me if u want

8. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

bro im 19 year old and in my life i have zero friend fr and nobody wanna talk w me donno why and thx school for giving me bullyiness experience , which make me hard to raise my head in public and even no one toxic friend ever stay with me for so long and now i get habit of stay alone , keep all my opinion to myself, talk to myself and never showeed others how i feel cause if i disappear who cares ? nobody man and thats life thats life...............

9. I do the same things, Except I still see some meaning to life. I am not completely ready to disappear yet.

10. begin again

begin again Fapstronaut

11. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

This is really the condition of most early twenty year olds. With each graduation - high school and college - acquaintances and friends move onto other lives. And, don't discount the few friends with whom you say you're involved with. Cherish these and thrive in these relationships. It's always about quality - having one or two good freinds, not quantity. Real life isn't social media with fake friends. If you really want doors to open, join a singles group - that is, a group that has get-togethers and social activities for guys/gals your age, which isn't at all about dating, per se, although relationships can grow from there, and especially some good new friendships. It really changed my life at that age.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022